ADVERTISEMENT

How Ridiculous Will Hillary's Email Explanation Be?

Originally posted by Lone Clone:

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

Originally posted by NoleandDawg:

Originally posted by slieb85:

She will come up with some lame excuse, and then say some republican sometime sent some email off of a govt server at some time. The shallow libs will lap it up to be sure.
You do realize that she's already talked about this, and that pretty much everyone in this thread has universally called her out, right?
Forgive me. I did not realize that this thread encompassed the entirety of libraldom in the United States. Also I may accept that some liberals are outraged by this but we all know that once she's nominated you libs will do exactly as I've suggested. This phony outrage is just that, phony. When push comes to shove you all will tow the party line. 
Do you think this should be a big voting issue?  Let me think that through.  So say its Hill v Bush in 2016.  They both have similar economic plans, both have similar neocon foreign policy plans, both have the same email issue, both have the same education, immigration, environmental plans.  Hill plans to keep pushing universal healthcare and Bush plans to roll it back. I like Universal healthcare, so that means I'm going to toss my lot in with hTheyer.  Why would you think that this email issue or her general unlikeability would be a major voting issue when the alternative is I lose something real and tangible that I value?  That just seems dumb.  
They do not have the same e-mail issue. Not even close.

And yes, it should be a major issue, because it is part and parcel of her efforts to hide her work as SecState from the public. 

What difference does it make?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

And yes, it should be a major issue, because it is part and parcel of her efforts to hide her work as SecState from the public.
We disagree, they are pretty similar. Both used private servers to conduct personal and public business from one account. Both released some, but not all mail at their discretion. Bush even released private personal info in violation of the law.

We disagree, they are pretty similar. Both used private servers to conduct personal and public business from one account. Both released some, but not all mail at their discretion. Bush even released private personal info in violation of the law.
So, if you won't vote for Bush on that basis, will it also prevent you from voting for Hillary?
This post was edited on 3/12 10:11 AM by dandh

Originally posted by dandh:

So, if you won't vote for Bush on that basis, will it also prevent you from voting for Hillary?
This post was edited on 3/12 10:11 AM by dandh
That's not the basis for my opposition against Bush. I already said I didn't think this email issue should be a vote decider. Hill isn't anyone I'd be excited to vote for. The one advantage I see her holding over Bush is her support of the ACA. Otherwise I see them both as corporatists neocons willing to sell out the average taxpayer for Wall Street both domestically and internationally. I'f I'm getting sold down the river, I want my anti-depressants covered. My view is whomever gets in the WH, conservative views are going to be better represented. The liberals aren't even running a candidate.

Not a huge fan of HC but dont hate her. I dont think she will be a bad president if she is similar to Bill. The emails are not even close to what I would like for her to explain or answer or clarify but she is a politician so wont get answered.

Also I dont want Bush to run, even though I think he would do a good job, because his last name is Bush

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:

Originally posted by slieb85:

She will come up with some lame excuse, and then say some republican sometime sent some email off of a govt server at some time. The shallow libs will lap it up to be sure.
You do realize that she's already talked about this, and that pretty much everyone in this thread has universally called her out, right?
Forgive me. I did not realize that this thread encompassed the entirety of libraldom in the United States. Also I may accept that some liberals are outraged by this but we all know that once she's nominated you libs will do exactly as I've suggested. This phony outrage is just that, phony. When push comes to shove you all will tow the party line.Â
Do you think this should be a big voting issue? Â Let me think that through. Â So say its Hill v Bush in 2016. Â They both have similar economic plans, both have similar neocon foreign policy plans, both have the same email issue, both have the same education, immigration, environmental plans. Â Hill plans to keep pushing universal healthcare and Bush plans to roll it back. I like Universal healthcare, so that means I'm going to toss my lot in with hTheyer. Â Why would you think that this email issue or her general unlikeability would be a major voting issue when the alternative is I lose something real and tangible that I value? Â That just seems dumb. Â

And yes, it should be a major issue, because it is part and parcel of her efforts to hide her work as SecState from the public.Â

What difference does it make?

Posted from Rivals Mobile
LOL LOL well played...........

That's not the basis for my opposition against Bush. I already said I didn't think this email issue should be a vote decider. Hill isn't anyone I'd be excited to vote for. The one advantage I see her holding over Bush is her support of the ACA. Otherwise I see them both as corporatists neocons willing to sell out the average taxpayer for Wall Street both domestically and internationally. I'f I'm getting sold down the river, I want my anti-depressants covered. My view is whomever gets in the WH, conservative views are going to be better represented. The liberals aren't even running a candidate.

You would not have insurance absent the ACA?

You would not have insurance absent the ACA?
It was a general comment meant to convey my support for the goal of universal coverage, not a personal comment on my specific health needs.

giphy.gif

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Leading up to the big news conference Hillary will be holding to explain the need for a personal email server hidden in a false wall of her home, I'm wondering how she will explain this fiasco. Will be someone else's fault, her own lack of sophistication about email rules, or some other hard-to-believe scenario?

I, for one, can't wait to hear what she has to say about it. I just can't figure out which way she'll take it, However, I'll be surprised if it's any more credible the the Lois Lerner email stories.
Somehow I get the idea that many neither understand or care about the email, except when it's Hillary or possibly someone else whose politics they don't like

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT