ADVERTISEMENT

How to post pics, video, tweets

TomKakert

Publisher, HawkeyeReport.com
Sep 16, 2001
How do I embed from Twitter?

To embed a tweet on to the board, it is simply a copy and paste of the tweet’s URL.

• Copy the URL of the tweet you wish to embed to the board.

• Paste the URL of the tweet in the body area of a new thread or reply.

• Click “Post Reply” / “Create Thread” (Replying/New Thread Creation)

The tweet will be embedded on the board after the new thread is created or the reply has been posted.

How do I embed video?

The message board will accept video embeds from a variety of platforms. Those include the likes of YouTube and Vimeo among others.

There are two ways to embed video on the message board.

1. Paste the URL of a video into the body of the message board post.

NOTE: If the video is one of the formats accepted for responsive embed, it will automatically embed that video into the post upon clicking “Create Thread/Post Reply.”

f78jF54A1duwgmsVhK3ULpx192XtuJvdlfolCdFMi5kBH6xSmwUmaMKP2UaPdR2ZupCeG-iyrNceZPRfQGrzgURgev_X-SnsGHnTsxSOSPdw4lwnIILEzIha0oDwxIZ6Fg
- Click the video icon when creating a thread/replying to a post - insert the URL of the video you wish to embed. Click “Embed.”

How do I embed a photo?

When you are creating a new thread or replying, you can embed a photo to appear in your post.

_TGht4mlD7OsRLH-aYPMljpkSiZ93xiJOegwM5XzePQww_7uhnsUQwguw4qsqGKjaHg6IoVK_qdUeQ4_Qt-hjlv97ckz-Q7QykPXi40lf9QuvLSV_ABIdco0kiBLrvvsxg
- Click the image icon. Insert the URL of the photo you wish to embed. Click “Insert.”

Reactions: Hawk Fan-Bud Man
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News