ADVERTISEMENT

How will "mass deportation" impact the US economy?

Most Latin Americans are decent, family-oriented, hard-working people.

As far as I am concerned, they belong here more than MAGA scum, pieces of shit like you.

Btw, why is it so difficult for you dumbasses to construct a basic sentence in English? Even middle school SPED students know the difference between two sentences and a comma splice.

Move.

You’re an idiot. Only you and crazies like you make it about race. Those that came here illegally should be deported, nothing to do with race you dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
You’re an idiot. Only you and crazies like you make it about race. Those that came here illegally should be deported, nothing to do with race you dipshit.
Fair enough. How much more are you willing to pay for food? How much more will you be willing to have dry wall or a roof installed?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Fair enough. How much more are you willing to pay for food? How much more will you be willing to have dry wall or a roof installed?
Fair point. People did not buy food or build and fix houses prior to the democratic mass immigration program under Harris/Biden. Good thing the costs of these items came down during the highest level of immigration the USA has ever seen. I am now switching my vote to Kamala…cause we need change.

Fair point. People did not buy food or build and fix houses prior to the democratic mass immigration program under Harris/Biden. Good thing the costs of these items came down during the highest level of immigration the USA has ever seen. I am now switching my vote to Kamala…cause we need change.
Good point. There were no illegals in the US between 2017-2021.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT