ADVERTISEMENT

How would you respond if you were sitting at a restaurant...

This, too. Haven’t eaten at a restaurant since March.

That’s your choice, they were on the patio wearing a mask. About as compliant as you can get. It is possible to live a little and take some calculated risks.

As for the protestors, they are bullies on social media but they would blow over in a stiff breeze. This is the mob. These groups are doing nothing but rallying Trump supporters.

I’d tell the guy I’m with them in principle but I’m also eating so back off. Anyone who gets in my face or my families’ faces like that is getting a fist in return. Completely unacceptable.

If dozens of angry irrational people are screaming at you to put your hand in the air, I'm not sure punching one of them is the wisest course of action.

I'd say I think you are hangry from all that protesting and offer them some french fries.

If dozens of angry irrational people are screaming at you to put your hand in the air, I'm not sure punching one of them is the wisest course of action.

I think you are hangry from all that protesting and offer them some french fries.
Nope. Hand out a bunch of
snickers-bars%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I would laugh and tell them to grow the f—— up.

Wait. It was like a week ago that you made a baseless accusation about me being "afraid of the scary black people"......and now this. I mean. I agree with your comment here but WTH man.

Wait. It was like a week ago that you made a baseless accusation about me being "afraid of the scary black people"......and now this. I mean. I agree with your comment here but WTH man.
What does your apparent fear of black people have to do with annoying young white social justice warriors who aren’t respecting people’s personal space?

That’s your choice, they were on the patio wearing a mask. About as compliant as you can get. It is possible to live a little and take some calculated risks.

As for the protestors, they are bullies on social media but they would blow over in a stiff breeze. This is the mob. These groups are doing nothing but rallying Trump supporters.
Hate to agree but.....

Reactions: BC Hawk
What does your apparent fear of black people have to do with annoying young white social justice warriors who aren’t respecting people’s personal space?

Why would you tell oppressed black people to "grow the f up"? man you are racist AF. Take some sensitivity training already.

I would have laughed in there faces. If they would have tried to assult or injure me, I open fire. I wouldn't be out in public in Kenosha without a pistol around my ankle.

I'd say I think you are hangry from all that protesting and offer them some french fries.

Oh, they’d get me for sure and I might not make it out alive but not before I put Mr. Black Shirt’s head into the concrete.

Like I said, I agree with the sentiment but not the approach. I’m not raising my fist just because someone threatens me. Couldn’t live with myself. I’d rather get my ass beat.

Are you having a series of ministrokes or are you just a garden variety moron?

I find it interesting that you don't like baseless attacks of your character yet you do that to others. Very interesting indeed

Dude, what is going on with you lately?

Do you have more info that tells me I’m wrong to wonder if they shouted something at protesters? Maybe the protesters are just asshats, but I’m willing to keep an open mind, just like on the shooting as well. We should have all learned by now that one clip doesn’t tell the whole story. Especially from the Andy Ngo’s and Project Veritas’ of the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT