ADVERTISEMENT

How would you respond if you were sitting at a restaurant...

I am truly curious about your train of thought in this thread. It is unconnected and incoherent, thus the question about strokes. Are you certain you are OK?

Relax. I don't think you are racist. But I know that I am not. Have a good day. Next time you call somebody racist and they call you out on it for proof maybe don't just disappear. Stand behind your allegations or don't present at all.

Can you point out the oppressed black people in that video clip? I see a bunch of annoying young white kids.
I am guessing the reference is with the 2nd video posted by OP. With what appears to be a black female yelling at a couple outside. Not sure how you can tell from the video if she is oppressed or the other black people in the video are, but just guessing he is referring to that video and not the top (1st one) in OP's 1st message of the thread.

Reactions: anon_89hvcc2uyzmki
I’d say “Smartphones have been around how long? And you’re still recording in vertical video?”
Then I’d shake my head in disgust at their lack of knowledge of technological advances.

Reactions: JWolf74 and torbee
Well I would try to ignore, but would not be raising my fist, I'm there to eat/drink not protest. This would be kind of amusing to see at like the Red's patio here in North Liberty. I'd say most of the crowd would be with them on principle but if start invading personal space and start screaming at people minding their own business, it would get ugly quickly.

Reactions: Finance85
I’d end up beaten by a mob because there’s no way I could stay calm with some dipshit in my face. Nope. Nope. Nope.
I think if you took the kid nearest the camera, slammed him in the nuts and then smashed his face on the table it would definitely gentle him down a bit and maybe some of the others as well.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
I'd find the manager, or ask my server to find the manager.

There would be a conversation. I'd probably leave. If any of the people followed me, I'd let them know that I thought they were a threat, and I was prepared to defend myself.

In response to being verbally assaulted and harassed?

tenor.gif

Honestly, I'd enjoy it. I hate angry mobs and would enjoy frustrating them.

I think the best would be if you had some black stuff that you could just smear on your face slowly in front of them while grabbing your chest and shrieking "now I'm a black woman, now I'm a black woman!"

I’ve never been arrested and have a sparkling clean record and reputation. I figure I have one freebie coming in life and I’m saving it up for just the right occasion. It might be on the freeway or in a restaurant like this. I don’t know. I’ll plead guilty, pay a fine & restitution for sure, and do my probation smiling.

Weird that everyone has such a negative reaction to interrupting this couple’s dinner, but smashing the windows, looting and burning down a business/building is BAU peaceful protest.

From the people that brought you “but there could be more to the video” whenever an unarmed black person is killed by police.
So in one instance you refer to "there must be more to it", BLM people threatening people if they don't raise their fist. In the same thread, you believe what you see when a black man gets shot; that's all there is to it. Bad police are bad and will kill you if you're black. You can't have it both ways. The guy was wanted and reaching for a knife. FYI.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Thank GOD I live in Texas. Good grief, so if I'm out with the family enjoying a meal and some group barges in demanding everyone raise their fists and I don't I'm a racist? GTFO!

Reactions: anon_89hvcc2uyzmki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT