ADVERTISEMENT

How's Keegan Doing?

I like to think they're deleting his threads as a final **** you to Fran for wasting so much of their time over the years and i for one find it hilarious

I personally don't give a crap who started a thread,

It obviously matters to Fran…as he obviously annoyed the hell out of the mods by constantly tagging them and PMing them asking them to remove duplicate threads started by others.

I saw the pics people shared of him on the football board…safe to say he suffers from a severe case of Napoleon Complex as he appears to be about 5’ 2”

Reactions: slipHawk
It obviously matters to Fran…as he obviously annoyed the hell out of the mods by constantly tagging them and PMing them asking them to remove duplicate threads started by others.

I saw the pics people shared of him on the football board…safe to say he suffers from a severe case of Napoleon Complex as he appears to be about 5’ 2”
And what started as a fun thread with information that i was enjoying devolves. Now this possible Cuz trade the kings are supposedly in on. Is he a good player because I'm nba dumb.

I don't know the back story, I just know that the content really suffers when you delete his threads. No one posts the content he does and it's not close.

To be fair, Ivey is having a nice career so far. Averages 15 points, 4 boards and 4 assists a game. Not shooting three three that well, but that may come. I would assume that Piston fans are probably satisfied with him so far.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Speaking of bots and clowns who bring nothing to these forums....

I appreciate people like @Jedhawk77 who have told me on numerous occasions to keep on contributing.
People dont have time to scroll twitter and post everything to hawkeye report. Hence, i think you are a bot.

in 31 minutes (of 48 possible) in last night's 125-119 loss at home to Charlotte:

1-4 (25%) from 2 point range
3-5 (60%) from 3 point range
4-9 (44%) Overall Shooting

0-2 FTs

11 points
1 rebound
1 Steal
1 Block

Highlights:

Reactions: Sett1997
In last night's 125-119 loss at home to Charlotte:

1-4 (25%) from 2 point range