ADVERTISEMENT

HROT has ruined me. Tragic news and I can't get past the WOB.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
“Kaylee is fighting hard to stay alive and heal but this is only the beginning of a very uphill battle for Kaylee and her family. We will not know the extinct of the brain damage that has occurred until she wakes,” the family said in a GoFundMe post.

Given the insane shit my iphone has put in the screen after the input I thought I gave it, extent/extinct is like a 3 on a scale of 1 to 100.
Unless you typed "extinct" thinking that was the word. It's from a "member of the family". Not from Thomas Jefferson.

Given the insane shit my iphone has put in the screen after the input I thought I gave it, extent/extinct is like a 3 on a scale of 1 to 100.
The very first thing I do when I get a new phone is disable autocorrect and predictive text. I once had a phone that when I was 3/4 of the way through the word I was typing it would suddenly replace it with something that wasn’t even a word.

The very first thing I do when I get a new phone is disable autocorrect and predictive text. I once had a phone that when I was 3/4 of the way through the word I was typing it would suddenly replace it with something that wasn’t even a word.
If I had a dollar for every time my phone changed f*cking to ducking, I would have a lot of dollars. I guess I didn't think about disabling it. Probably should.

Without autocorrect, I'd just be bitch.
What am I looking at with your avatar? It looks like an obese naked person with nazi symbols on his chest, wearing a MAGA beanie and drinking from an IV bag. Mine is Bo jackson breaking an ISU bat over his head.

What am I looking at with your avatar? It looks like an obese naked person with nazi symbols on his chest, wearing a MAGA beanie and drinking from an IV bag. Mine is Bo jackson breaking an ISU bat over his head.
I'm not entirely sure. @Moral was posting picture after picture for reasons I don't recall. This beauty caught my eye so I snagged it. Maybe a nazi sumo wrestler with a hot water bottle?

Reactions: Moral
I'm not entirely sure. @Moral was posting picture after picture for reasons I don't recall. This beauty caught my eye so I snagged it. Maybe a nazi sumo wrestler with a hot water bottle?
I’m guessing that’s either Franzia or an enema bag. Maybe it’s both.

Reactions: Moral

I'll have to try to find the original. It was some muddy maga nazi guy squatting while holding a water.

I’m guessing that’s either Franzia or an enema bag. Maybe it’s both.

That's a bottle of water with a nipple if I had to guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT