ADVERTISEMENT

HROT Potluck

I'll bring a bunch of these for all to share.
colored%20peppers.jpg

And then I'll bring this for natural and noleATL to fight over (or share?)
penis-pepper-640x414.jpg

Reactions: Herkmeister
I'll be the guy that brings nothing and eats the most. Probably grab some leftovers too for tomorrow's lunch.
Scum of the earth.

Although one time at a work appreciation lunch they put all the leftovers in a fridge. I locked up for the weekend and there were still a bunch of leftovers. I took home 3 gallon sized bags of ham and turkey. Ate that for 2 weeks. CSB

Hey, you guys step up and I'll bring meatballs, cheesy potatoes, or some sort of super awesome dessert. Otherwise you're on your own.

Are you upset I didn't put you in the ring to fight for the special pepper?

Wait a minute, didn't you just tell us you don't even like peppers? Now I see...

If they're stuffed with, say, cream cheese and breaded/fried or wrapped in bacon, that is acceptable. Or jalapenos on nachos...preferably ones from a jar so they're softer.

I was really referring to large pieces of bell peppers, like in fajitas or omelettes. The smell, taste, and texture are not good.

I'll bring these terrible excuses for cookies. Someone always brings these too.

0011225110980_CF_default_default_large.jpeg

This deserves its own thread. Those cookies are the god damn worst and they look wonderful duping unsuspecting fools to keep them in business. I've fallen for this trap at least 10 times. Fortunately most have occurred at pot lucks where I could throw all but 1 bite in the trash without any wallet damage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT