ADVERTISEMENT

I’m at Pints (Whiskey Didn’t Show Up)

Your moms rotten asshole.
I’m going to show these posts to your wife the next time I’m ass pounding her. She’ll for sure cut your allowance you pussy whipped chicken shit.

Seriously though, if you’re ever in the East Valley in Arizona, look me up and I’ll buy you a beer. I just want to know what someone like you looks like. I’m betting constipated

I’m going to show these posts to your wife the next time I’m ass pounding her. She’ll for sure cut your allowance you pussy whipped chicken shit.

Seriously though, if you’re ever in the East Valley in Arizona, look me up and I’ll buy you a beer. I just want to know what someone like you looks like. I’m betting constipated
Sad attempt. What a fail.

While this is one of better threads in weeks, it's still missing some key components to make it HROT worthy. I'll see if I can make some edits to the OP:

Well I'm actually at Granite City having a Bud Light. I Saw several Davenport PD cruisers harassing a Black man near the Pints lot. I'm sitting here waiting to see if that Trump lover, @Whiskeydeltadeltatango aka Smiling Penis shows up, but he's probably at home watching FoxNews.

I guess while I wait, I'll see if I can get this smokeshow's number. Per the rules, posting pics:

191119-jaydee-dolinar-cs-1252p.jpg

Pillow Fight GIF by Marie Monti

So it did turn out to be this after all .
What a waste of a thread… ur both whimps.

This is a good thread. Up there with the creation of dick heat.

1. checked our greedy liberal allies.
2. Put NK on a leash
3. Rocking economy
4. Building a wall
5. Low unemployment
6. Bringing the dick heat to China

At this pace, he is going to surpass Reagan as the greatest President in my lifetime.

I knew you wouldn’t show. Smiling Penis is a wuss.
Ron, I knew you wouldnt show, and you didn't.

Like i told you in the very beginning, ive driven twice to realize you wouldnt show. And again, you didnt show.

So my options were go further east to sit at a bar until 530 just to call your ass out, because I knew torbee wasn't going to make it and get home at 830-9pm. So you could just sit on one of your other usernames for a few days, like you did after you pissed your pants and lied about police being called, or leave CR around 1, get home early and play 9 holes with my buddy before we had to pick our kids up from daycare.

I correctly bet that you were a giant waste of time and played golf.

You didn't show up, you are a ****ing idiot who doesn't realize that for the last 2 weeks I've been able to mentally **** you simply by saying "sure". So go ahead and post a bunch of lunatic rants, at 230 in the morning, while I laugh at you and post dumb images of random places of concrete.

Also, if HALf, of the shit that was said to me about a random ass stranger named Mitch guerink is relevant to you. Get your shit together.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT