ADVERTISEMENT

I’m at Pints (Whiskey Didn’t Show Up)

It is your turn concrete experts.

IMG-0223.jpg

@Moral in all honesty and srsness you would be a good fit for the folks that did this. But that means you'd have to collaborate with, likely, depending on the project, me. And I am by most accounts a complete prick.

@Moral in all honesty and srsness you would be a good fit for the folks that did this. But that means you'd have to collaborate with, likely, depending on the project, me. And I am by most accounts a complete prick.

I had to refresh a few times to get a good look at that Cookie Monster but I love it. Damn paywalls.

I totally would have shown up but am out of town. My (no pics) wife was actually interested in something I had to say about GIAORT for the first time ever. She thought the whole situation was hilarious, just not good enough to delay our trip.
She's a real spoil sport. ;)

Reactions: Moral
Ron, I knew you wouldnt show, and you didn't.

Like i told you in the very beginning, ive driven twice to realize you wouldnt show. And again, you didnt show.

So my options were go further east to sit at a bar until 530 just to call your ass out, because I knew torbee wasn't going to make it and get home at 830-9pm. So you could just sit on one of your other usernames for a few days, like you did after you pissed your pants and lied about police being called, or leave CR around 1, get home early and play 9 holes with my buddy before we had to pick our kids up from daycare.

I correctly bet that you were a giant waste of time and played golf.

You didn't show up, you are a ****ing idiot who doesn't realize that for the last 2 weeks I've been able to mentally **** you simply by saying "sure". So go ahead and post a bunch of lunatic rants, at 230 in the morning, while I laugh at you and post dumb images of random places of concrete.

Also, if HALf, of the shit that was said to me about a random ass stranger named Mitch guerink is relevant to you. Get your shit together.
You weren’t there. Bitch. Coward. Loser.

This is obviously asphalt and in need of serious repair. Likely Illinois asphalt due to the neglect...

@jamesvanderwulf Could you please date this concrete, if you can't say the precise vintage from a photo, how about just the decade?
Clearly this isn't even a parking lot but a roadway constructed after 1988 using the innovative Astro-turf drag for finishing concrete roadways, reducing road noise, yet meeting the friction requirement of the DOT. Looks like a C-3 mix, with 4-6% air entrainment at a 4 inch slump. Looks like there is some ongoing alkali-silica reactivity between the silica in the aggregates and the potassium and sodium alkalis in the cement, but also the pozzolans, admixtures and mixing water. External sources of alkali from soil and deicers have also contributed to deterioration. Taking all the internal and external factors into account, obviously this concrete is 69 months old...

I have it on very good authority that these two dorks were seen leaving the seediest motel in Davenport together on Friday morning.

Good for them, breaking all this homoerotic tension.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT