ADVERTISEMENT

I’m jealous of the HROT democrats

It’s more respectable than the alternative ticket.

Hence the point of the OP.

Which, of course, I co-sign and will vote accordingly. The best that can happen at this point is Harris wins and the Republican Party reinvents itself and fields decent candidates for 2028.
I know Ragnar, you stand for nothing. You’ve made that clear before, I don't know why you're repeating yourself. I'm sure the far left ticket will release a policy position one of these weeks/months for you, at least. Then you can know what it is you stand for at least :)

Hell even extreme left Labour party dropped gender transing kids from their platform, citing that it doesnt work and is not in keeping with hippocratic oath.

Yet here we are in the US in the dark ages, on the wrong side of history.

The two political groups determined to do unnecessary sex experiments on and sterilizing the vulnerable, Democrats and Nazi doctors during WW2. Great company there guys.
Sorry, but your brain is a bag of cats.

You obviously know that I don’t align politically with Harris or with Walz but I am absolutely jealous of you all right now. As liberal democrats, you actually really like your ticket.

As a Republican we have the Orange turd who is deeply flawed and then he nominated Vance who provides absolutely no energy or uniqueness to the ticket. Absolutely the worst GOP ticket in my short 45 years.

It took him a long time but the president we elected in 2020 was a man who was willing to give up power when it was in the best interests of something bigger.

Trump wasn't willing to give up power when the American people voted and told him to GTFO.

Wonder if they bring the Minnesota agenda of putting Tampons in the boys bathrooms of government schools to the national stage. Maybe if @RagnarLothbrok votes hard enough they'll let him bolt the tampon box next to the urinals at his government school, even. Wouldn't that be such an honor?

It took him a long time but the president we elected in 2020 was a man who was willing to give up power when it was in the best interests of something bigger.

Trump wasn't willing to give up power when the American people voted and told him to GTFO.
And you believe that.

The guy who goes to church every weekend said God himself would need to interviene ( not sure if you quite understand the seriousness of that as a catholic) and then backed out.

But sure, it was his choice.

Hell even extreme left Labour party dropped gender transing kids from their platform, citing that it doesnt work and is not in keeping with hippocratic oath.

Yet here we are in the US in the dark ages, on the wrong side of history.

The two political groups determined to do unnecessary sex experiments on and sterilizing the vulnerable, Democrats and Nazi doctors during WW2. Great company there guys.
JFC you’re broken 😂

And you believe that.

The guy who goes to church every weekend said God himself would need to interviene ( not sure if you quite understand the seriousness of that as a catholic) and then backed out.

But sure, it was his choice.

Yes because I don't believe there is a person that can make a the president of the united states do something they don't want to do.

They can pressure, but that is all.

I don't live in a grand conspiracy world where some shadowy figure that can not be named can make the president quit when he doesn't want to quit.

It’s more respectable than the alternative ticket.

Hence the point of the OP.

Which, of course, I co-sign and will vote accordingly. The best that can happen at this point is Harris wins and the Republican Party reinvents itself and fields decent candidates for 2028.
My best case is Harris wins, split the House/Senate. Preferably R's take back the Senate and D's take the House.

I 'd be o.k with that. Wish we had better choices...

Yes because I don't believe there is a person that can make a the president of the united states do something they don't want to do.

They can pressure, but that is all.

I don't live in a grand conspiracy world where some shadowy figure that can not be named can make the president quit when he doesn't want to quit.
Then I would strongly encourage you to learn about PACs.

Then I would strongly encourage you to learn about PACs.

Ok so what? The PAC's can only withhold money. So can I.

That doesn't make the president do anything. That does apply pressure though.

Them choosing to withhold money or not support him only tells him that the PAC's don't see him as being able to win so they are gonna save their money.

The president isn't owed support from voters or PACs.

IMG-1603.jpg

Ok so what? The PAC's can only withhold money. So can I.

That doesn't make the president do anything. That does apply pressure though.

Them choosing to withhold money or not support him only tells him that the PAC's don't see him as being able to win so they are gonna save their money.

The president isn't owed support from voters or PACs.
I don't think you understand how much the pacs could have undercut him.

He was told he wasn't viable, he didn't come to that on his own, and Jill sure as shit didn't want it.

I don't think you understand how much the pacs could have undercut him.

He was told he wasn't viable, he didn't come to that on his own, and Jill sure as shit didn't want it.

They would have just withheld the money which would have hurt him, but no one owes him that.

He wasn't viable after that debate. But this isn't some like shadowy coup or any nonsense like that. This was him realizing he wasn't gonna win.

He's a husker fan.
Excellent - will help assure the Democrats steal an EC vote out of Nebraska.

If Harris wins, the country will descend into worse crises than we are already in.

Fiscal crisis
Opioid crisis
Immigration crisis
Multiple wars

I think it is irresponsible and ignorant to believe any of these will improve with a far left extremist administration exacerbating these issues.
image-166.png

I'll take me chances on the non wannabe dictator.

I've said many times and if the GOP would have nominated Haley it would have been game over. Shes just center enough and would draw a lot of women. Trump has too much baggage and his most vocal (annoying) supporters are his worst enemies.

No need to worry. Given the liberal Harris selection, those Haley moderates will vote for Trump.

You obviously know that I don’t align politically with Harris or with Walz but I am absolutely jealous of you all right now. As liberal democrats, you actually really like your ticket.

As a Republican we have the Orange turd who is deeply flawed and then he nominated Vance who provides absolutely no energy or uniqueness to the ticket. Absolutely the worst GOP ticket in my short 45 years.

Don't be.

If the Republicans went as far right with their ticket as the democrats have gone far left with theirs, they'd stand no chance.

The democrats just lost the election today.

Excellent - will help assure the Democrats steal an EC vote out of Nebraska.

You sunk to a new low today.

Don't be.

If the Republicans went as far right with their ticket as the democrats have gone far left with theirs, they'd stand no chance.

The democrats just lost the election today.
Wanna bet?

Oh and you are laughably moronic for thinking the Dem ticket is super far left and Donald ****ing Trump and couch ****er are just totally middle of the road. Get a got damn clue already.

If you don't believe the entire Republican party has become Maga come watch the advertisements for Governor in Missouri. What an absolute shitshow of morons kneeling to Trump. Every single ad about China taking all the famland, the border and shooting things. It is absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Not trolling.

Yoy guys just lost the election today.
Well the Democrats are certainly going to regret it if they lose PA. I'll grant you that. They already have Minnesota anyway, and I think they'll win Michigan and Wisconsin. Is that what you're saying?

If you don't believe the entire Republican party has become Maga come watch the advertisements for Governor in Missouri. What an absolute shitshow of morons kneeling to Trump. Every single ad about China taking all the famland, the border and shooting things. It is absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever seen.
I was recently in MO with my kids. There were a bunch of political ads running on the multiple screens in the restaurant we were eating at.

About 90% of them just screamed...
Freedom Intensifies GIF

I was thinking, "Well, the conservative candidates sure know how to reach their core MAGA base to be sure." 😅

JFC you’re broken 😂

I hope your nuevo vagina works great. See I support people like you. I just don’t think shady doctors should be pulling this stunt on children who aren’t legally able to make their own decisions. Yet people like you say the Government knows best. Government can steal your kid and sterilize them if so inclined.

I object.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT