ADVERTISEMENT

I’m jealous of the HROT democrats

You obviously know that I don’t align politically with Harris or with Walz but I am absolutely jealous of you all right now. As liberal democrats, you actually really like your ticket.

As a Republican we have the Orange turd who is deeply flawed and then he nominated Vance who provides absolutely no energy or uniqueness to the ticket. Absolutely the worst GOP ticket in my short 45 years.
As I mentioned earlier, it's crucial for our country to move beyond Trumpism. The Trump/Vance ticket must not only be defeated but soundly rejected to send a clear message to the rest of the GOP: this divisive and corrosive style of governing leads to political failure.

Don't you know, a market correction based on the value of the Japanese yen means Kamala Harris lost the election? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Still feel we’re going into a recession. And due a bad year or two in the market. But the hyperventilating yesterday was a bit much.
As for the Stolen Valor posts above kinda doesn’t fit. The Governor never claimed to be part of a unit in combat or receive any unearned decorations. Was in the National Guard for 25 yrs and took retirement for benefits purposes. Abandoning his unit would have been going AWOL or pulling some strings from Dad to stay home.

Minnesota Gov. Walz slammed for ‘stolen valor’ by veteran who served in same unit

In a Feb. 11, 2020 Facebook post, Walz stated: “As a former Command Sergeant Major in the National Guard, I was honored to sit down with National Guard Association of the United States -- NGAUS this morning to talk about how my military experience prepared me well to serve as Governor of Minnesota and Commander-in-Chief of the Minnesota National Guard.”

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz

According to a veteran who served in the same Minnesota Army National Guard unit, however, there was not much honor in Walz’s service.

(Ret.) Command Sergeant Major Tom Behrends alleged in an interview with Alpha News published on Sept. 6 that Walz is guilty of “stolen valor.”

“He abandoned us. What the hell kind of leader does that? As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit,” said Behrends, who replaced Walz on a deployment to Iraq as command sergeant major in Minnesota’s First Battalion-125th Field Artillery unit.

Comrade, that's a straight up right wing conspiracy site. Do better.

Reactions: littlez
You obviously know that I don’t align politically with Harris or with Walz but I am absolutely jealous of you all right now. As liberal democrats, you actually really like your ticket.

As a Republican we have the Orange turd who is deeply flawed and then he nominated Vance who provides absolutely no energy or uniqueness to the ticket. Absolutely the worst GOP ticket in my short 45 years.
I appreciate your sentiment but understand that both liberal and moderate Democrats like the ticket.

I hope your nuevo vagina works great. See I support people like you. I just don’t think shady doctors should be pulling this stunt on children who aren’t legally able to make their own decisions. Yet people like you say the Government knows best. Government can steal your kid and sterilize them if so inclined.

I object.
Do you have anything else in your arsenal besides bullshit hysteria? You read as a complete wack job.🤣

She could've selected Jesus Christ and you would be saying the same thing. Your palpable fear is hilarious.

Was this "fear" thing in your latest talking point bulletin?

You guys have a far left ticket. America is not far left.

You're going to lose the election.

They could have had a normal ticket like Haley-Rubio and won this thing going away.
What the heck does Haley bring policy wise? Further Marco Rubio would have never been her VP candidate. His disdain for her rhetoric is well documented.

“Far left” ticket?
A farmer from Nebraska, a public school teacher, a US congressman from a very red district in southern Minnesota and a Governor of a very successful, business friendly state…. And he is “far left”?

That’s why it’s hilarious that the GOP is going to try and paint Harris/Walz as “radical.”

Everyone knows Trump-Vance are reactionary right wing radicals.

The Democrat ticket is the safe/boring/BAU ticket. And I think most sane Americans would like to be done with insanity politics.
Do yourself a favor and write about something you understand. Drive to the middle of Mn where my summer home is and tell me the people of everyday Mn dont consider Walz radical. The radio stations here have had a heyday with his National Guard status, the handling of George Floyd in Mn, the riots and burning buildings of immigrants that own businesses to the ground, his handling of environmental issues in the iron range mining areas, and the list goes on.
You consider Harris centrist. You are not a serious journalism anything...
Truly makes this election a mess for those of us that can',t stand either ticket. Worst election cycle in a long time and don't give me the who's the worst shit, they all suck.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
“Far left” ticket?
A farmer from Nebraska, a public school teacher, a US congressman from a very red district in southern Minnesota and a Governor of a very successful, business friendly state…. And he is “far left”?
Another person who is speaking about Mn when the state I live six months out of the year disagrees with you. If it weren't for Mn/St Paul and Duluth he wouldn't be governor. Rochester is starting to cool on Walz.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Another person who is speaking about Mn when the state I live six months out of the year disagrees with you. If it weren't for Mn/St Paul and Duluth he wouldn't be governor. Rochester is starting to cool on Walz.
I spend a fair amount of time up north of the cities and if the people up there mattered that state would be Scarlett.

27th and Hennepenn (sp) is what carries him.

I spend a fair amount of time up north of the cities and if the people up there mattered that state would be Scarlett.

27th and Hennepenn (sp) is what carries him.
naked scarlett johansson GIF

You know I wanted to put a smiley face on this, but ultimately its a sad situation. If the republicans had put up a moderate candidate, the thing is I would strongly consider voting that way. Right wrong or indifferent, the national debt is going to be a major issue in the very near term. Neither of these candidates are really willing to tackle the issue. Ultimately I will vote Harris who will defend the constitution . . . . . sadly Trump will not. I am just waiting for him to claim its a stolen election again, and many republicans to flock to his false claims again.
BS BS BS. There is no Republican candidate you would ever have voted for, be honest. Remember Romney? When he ran he put his dog on the roof of his car, he didn’t pay his taxes, he was a cruel corporate raider. Now the leftists are acting as if he is a great guy.

Do yourself a favor and write about something you understand. Drive to the middle of Mn where my summer home is and tell me the people of everyday Mn dont consider Walz radical. The radio stations here have had a heyday with his National Guard status, the handling of George Floyd in Mn, the riots and burning buildings of immigrants that own businesses to the ground, his handling of environmental issues in the iron range mining areas, and the list goes on.
Truly makes this election a mess for those of us that can',t stand either ticket. Worst election cycle in a long time and don't give me the who's the worst shit, they all suck.
The fact rural Minnesotans are clueless about political science does not make me wrong.

Objectively, both historically in American politics and currently in global politics, the Harris-Walz ticket is moderate/centrist liberal and Trump-Vance is radical right wing conservative.

Go ahead and write another 500 words expressing your feelings and that of MAGA nation. You will still be wrong.

The fact rural Minnesotans are clueless about political science does not make me wrong.

Objectively, both historically in American politics and currently in global politics, the Harris-Walz ticket is moderate/centrist liberal and Trump-Vance is radical right wing conservative.

Go ahead and write another 500 words expressing your feelings and that of MAGA nation. You will still be wrong.
You keep going for this loop of "the rest of the world has gone retarded" and I'm here to tell.you I don't care what they do.

Still feel we’re going into a recession. And due a bad year or two in the market. But the hyperventilating yesterday was a bit much.
As for the Stolen Valor posts above kinda doesn’t fit. The Governor never claimed to be part of a unit in combat or receive any unearned decorations. Was in the National Guard for 25 yrs and took retirement for benefits purposes. Abandoning his unit would have been going AWOL or pulling some strings from Dad to stay home.
Reasonable people understand this.

The brainwashed, brain damaged, willfully ignorant and lunatic fringe (Northern, Phenom, Scruddy, Whiskey) do not.

Rural people are republicans? No way! Wow, you’re really teaching people things.

Reasonable people understand this.

The brainwashed, brain damaged, willfully ignorant and lunatic fringe (Northern, Phenom, Scruddy, Whiskey) do not.
Can understand it if you’re a 20 or 30 something day trader. That lacks experience and perspective. But they were acting as if it was the Great Recession and defaults were happening everywhere or something we’ve never seen before.

You must not know how conservative talk radio operates.

Reactions: torbee

The problem is that not enough Republicans had the courage to stand up to Trump after the last election. It was their opportunity to discard him into the dustbin of history. Unfortunately, his moronic and deplorable base is too large, and national level GOP members didn't have the guts to risk alienating them.

Meanwhile, the crazies have absolutely taken over local and state governing in over half our states. The party is an absolute wreck.

I would take issue with the notion that we are excited about our ticket. We're okay with it. In most years it would be kind of dismal; it just looks good compared to a)the competition, and b)the ticket it looked like we were going to have. But at least our party is still functioning as a safe place for adults.

Reactions: torbee
So he's popular where people live and unpopular where there are more pigs than persons?

That's some stellar research there Numpty!

Like I said, H I L A R I O U S 🤣 🤣 🤣
North Dakota has as many Senators as New York!!

LOL!

Sure torbee. The most liberal rated senator is a "moderate/centrist liberal".

You're quite the propagandist.

Your fear is obvious to everyone outside of your cult. You can admit you're afraid of the mean brown lady being your president. Everyone already knows and we find it hilarious. 😂

BTW, the RCP polling average is now Harris +.02. A two week change from Trump +4. America is not MAGA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT