ADVERTISEMENT

I’m not usually in the business of defending Kim Jung-Un, but…

Is that a poor joke? Let me guess, you only use color computer screens, Richie Rich?

?

Well this dude has far more money than I will ever see. 99% of the rest of that country, not so much.

All I was saying is that you are doing a photo shoot....with a mismatch of cheap blue and green outdoor carpet that was entirely not useful to anything. One 5 foot long section leads to dirt, the other who knows. Obviously not important where it ends as the Supreme Leader is not even standing on it.

Oh and yes. I do stick to color computer screens these days.

?

Well this dude has far more money than I will ever see. 99% of the rest of that country, not so much.

All I was saying is that you are doing a photo shoot....with a mismatch of cheap blue and green outdoor carpet that was entirely not useful to anything. One 5 foot long section leads to dirt, the other who knows. Obviously not important where it ends as the Supreme Leader is not even standing on it.

Oh and yes. I do stick to color computer screens these days.
I’m all for ragging on him all you want. And he can be rich as Croesus. He still doesn’t have an iPhone and his yacht sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT