ADVERTISEMENT

I am going out on a limb

I won't spank you but I would like some of those edibles you are taking. We still have a quarterback that is at the same level of Deacon Hill. McNamara has to be under maybe the worse pressure he has ever been under. This will be the game that makes or breaks him. Hopefully, not humiliating for him. One fumble or one interception and the boo birds might start up and maybe there goes his confidence.
No. Not at Deacons level. Cade is MUCH better. Look up their stats. Not close.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Iowa’s DL has made below average to bad OL’s look decent to good recently. So I wouldn’t look at a bad OL as an opportunity for Iowa.
Yes, I was expecting hoping for more pass rush and penetration from the Dline. But I havent really been going back to watch many replays like I used to to count the numbers of blockers teams are keeping in. I know one if not both of the long tds by Troy they had 6 or 7 blockers for our 4 or even 5 man rush.

We saw in the 2nd half against Minny how some 1 man blitzes created more pressure and put their qb Brosmer into a bad routine. We might see more of that against UWash

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT