ADVERTISEMENT

I challenge you all to support the 2024 HWC Arctic Plunge

Nashville_Hawkeye

HR All-American
Dec 31, 2015
Nashville
Greetings all,

Before you spend all of your money on hunting season - I know you're already spending it - and Christmas, please consider supporting one of the many insane Hawks superstars and local supporters who take part in the HWC Arctic Plunge each year. The Arctic plunge is an outstanding event and a great way to support the HWC and the many men and women who don the black and gold singlet to represent the finest wrestling program in the county. I challenge you all to select one of the jumpers and donate towards their fundraising goal twice your hourly wage (or calculated hourly wage for you salaried employees). Thanks in advance for doing what you can to support our program!!

The link is below. Go Hawks!!

Greetings all,

Before you spend all of your money on hunting season - I know you're already spending it - and Christmas, please consider supporting one of the many insane Hawks superstars and local supporters who take part in the HWC Arctic Plunge each year. The Arctic plunge is an outstanding event and a great way to support the HWC and the many men and women who don the black and gold singlet to represent the finest wrestling program in the county. I challenge you all to select one of the jumpers and donate towards their fundraising goal twice your hourly wage (or calculated hourly wage for you salaried employees). Thanks in advance for doing what you can to support our program!!

The link is below. Go Hawks!!

Nashville makes a nice donation to my plunge every year. Thanks for posting this, and all donations are appreciated. It isn't fun jumping in the lake, but it's for a great cause. I suggest those who haven't attended to at least attend the event. It's pretty good entertainment for those not jumping. Thanks Nash.

• Love
Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT