ADVERTISEMENT

I feel as if we're not talking enough about Lady Gaga's dog walker

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
I've only seen a couple of brief mentions about her dog walker getting shot, the brief video of the incident, and her reward offer for the return of the dogs; which apparently have since been returned. But a couple of things I find interesting.

First, in the video there is high-pitched screeching coming from the dog walker, who I assumed was a woman. But it turns out it was a guy. Screaming like a high school girl. This deserves some recognition.

Second, Gaga immediately offered a $500k "no questions asked" reward for the return of the dogs. Now, the dog walker got shot. Got shot! What did he think about this? Don't you think he would have at least wanted the cops to ask some questions? Can Lady Gaga dismiss someones' shooting because her dogs were involved?

These are subjects that should be discussed.

Haven’t read the story, but she offered $500 K for the return of her dogs, but no mention of finding the shooter?

Reactions: mnole03
I've only seen a couple of brief mentions about her dog walker getting shot, the brief video of the incident, and her reward offer for the return of the dogs; which apparently have since been returned. But a couple of things I find interesting.

First, in the video there is high-pitched screeching coming from the dog walker, who I assumed was a woman. But it turns out it was a guy. Screaming like a high school girl. This deserves some recognition.

Second, Gaga immediately offered a $500k "no questions asked" reward for the return of the dogs. Now, the dog walker got shot. Got shot! What did he think about this? Don't you think he would have at least wanted the cops to ask some questions? Can Lady Gaga dismiss someones' shooting because her dogs were involved?

Art, I can't believe you are being so "Shallow." When asked about the high pitched scream, the dog walker responded I can't help it I was "Born this Way." The shooter/dog napper was a "Monster." "You and I" probably would have focused more on the dog walker, but apparently Gaga has a "Million Reasons" why chose to use her "Poker Face" with regard to his injuries. ;)

Seriously it's a weird story and I agree there hasn't been much reporting focused on the dog walker being shot. There is probably more to the story than we will ever know.

Just a bizarre story.

and yes, the screaming was a bit much

also would love to bone Gaga
She did a great job at singing the national anthem at the SB. Probably on par with Whitney’s as the best ever. I mildly agreed to watch the Netflix documentary on her when the wife suggested it. Glad I did. Let’s just see you get to see a LOT of Gaga. She’s not shy, nor should she be.

Reactions: bdg8
Here's the thing about celebs. They do a lot of good for groups of people. Charity and such things. They smile for causes and large gatherings and can be extremely pleasant in these settings.

Individual people they treat like pawns that are there only for their convenience. They are rude and surely toward such peons.

Here's the thing about celebs. They do a lot of good for groups of people. Charity and such things. They smile for causes and large gatherings and can be extremely pleasant in these settings.

Individual people they treat like pawns that are there only for their convenience. They are rude and surely toward such peons.
Surely you jest.

Reactions: seminole97
Man I never thought to steal a rich woman's dog. That's so much smarter than kidnapping. If caught, you'll get maybe 2 years and serve 1.

Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
She did a great job at singing the national anthem at the SB. Probably on par with Whitney’s as the best ever. I mildly agreed to watch the Netflix documentary on her when the wife suggested it. Glad I did. Let’s just see you get to see a LOT of Gaga. She’s not shy, nor should she be.
So did you like this version by Lady Gaga

better than this version by Lady Gaga?

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
Shot four times. Damn. I think the reward/ransom was a bit excessive but those French bulldogs are expensive.

Apparently this is a thing:
link
It seems dog thefts are sweeping the country as the demand for pets has surged during the pandemic. One San Francisco woman’s beloved French bulldog, Chloe, was stolen at gunpoint.
Sarah Vorhaus’s face is still bruised after being jumped by three men outside her apartment at 5:45 p.m. while walking her dog.
"I heard a man's voice behind me that said 'Give me your dog,' and I turned around and I saw he had a gun held up," Vorhaus said.
Surveillance footage shows the men run to a getaway car after the violent attack.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Where does LG live and when do her dogs get their walk?

If memory serves, she lives in Beverly Hills and the incident took place around 9:30 in the evening.

They have a video of the top half of the car and sort of a video of the whole affair. My guess is that this will be resolved/solved. I cannot imagine a car going into and leaving Beverly Hills without multiple videos being taken.

The dog walker himself is supposed to be a long-time friend of hers and her initial commentary included worry about him more than about the dogs.

Reactions: JupiterHawk

What is the acceptable level of screaming after a violent assault in which you are shot four times?

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Yeah, offering to pay a half a mil to someone who shot a person who works for her isn't a good look.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT