ADVERTISEMENT

I got a new umbrella

KFsdisciple

HR Legend
Jul 3, 2003
It has some holes in it, but it keeps me 30% drier in the rain than if I didn't use it. It was doing good when the rain fell straight down, but the storm mutated and the rain started falling sideways and then became snow. Thank God for my amazing fantastic umbrella because without it, it would be so much worse. But the only real problem with my umbrella is not everyone uses their umbrella and my umbrella only works if everyone else uses their umbrella too. So yeah I get to places soaking wet, but if you would just use your umbrella too, even if you're already wet, I can arrive drier. If the first umbrella doesn't keep you dry, use 2 umbrellas, or even three.

bill-cosby-8-3e0e0f0066074fc9baf9484b1de84ddf.jpg

It has some holes in it, but it keeps me 30% drier in the rain than if I didn't use it. It was doing good when the rain fell straight down, but the storm mutated and the rain started falling sideways and then became snow. Thank God for my amazing fantastic umbrella because without it, it would be so much worse. But the only real problem with my umbrella is not everyone uses their umbrella and my umbrella only works if everyone else uses their umbrella too. So yeah I get to places soaking wet, but if you would just use your umbrella too, even if you're already wet, I can arrive drier. If the first umbrella doesn't keep you dry, use 2 umbrellas, or even three.

haha-funny.gif

Reactions: ping72 and nelly02
Covering your mouth when sneezing or coughing doesn't work! Wake up sheeple!!

This might be the most stupid attempt at an analogy I’ve ever seen. If you thought you were making a point you’re stupid as fvck.
Wait so you gathered from this, that I wasn't talking about umbrellas? What could possibly lead you to that conclusion?

What is prompting this, at this time?

Umbrellas don’t work. You still get wet. If only you could mask the rain clouds.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Got them soy boys hook, line and sinker. LMAO. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT