ADVERTISEMENT

I hate Xmas lights

Anecdotal but it seems less and less people are doing them

I wish the left would go after Christmas lights. Seems like a huge waste of electricity and plastic that isn’t recycled.

960x0.png

After the FSU game thread yesterday, I’m starting to realize Belem is your guys JRhawk😂😂😂
Weren’t you one of the people incensed when I said what Clarke did wasn’t any different than what Reese did? People were so upset they mentioned it in yesterday’s thread.

There is absolutely nothing in the Bible about Christmas lights, trees, giving each other gifts, etc. Therefore, we don't do any of that pagan worship stuff.

I was taught that the giving of gifts are to remind us about the Three Wise Men who brought gifts to the newborn savior.

Obviously there weren't any lights or trees in the desert surrounding Nazareth in 0 B.C.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I was taught that the giving of gifts are to remind us about the Three Wise Men who brought gifts to the newborn savior.

Obviously there weren't any lights or trees in the desert surrounding Nazareth in 0 B.C.
Yeah we were all taught that. The wise men brought gifts to Jesus Christ, yes. But, again nothing about giving gifts to each other. Thats how Christmas was commercialized. Other pagan BS to name just a few is Halloween and Easter. Ain't no Easter bunny in the Bible either. Also, Lent and Ash Wednesday aren't biblical either.

Last edited:
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
He's trying to dish it out but can't take it.
The funniest thing about that thread is that I didn’t cheer for LSU or give anyone shit. All I did was say that they acted similarly and everyone lost their shit. If I wanted to troll you all I’d have been much more obvious.

The funniest thing about that thread is that I didn’t cheer for LSU or give anyone shit. All I did was say that they acted similarly and everyone lost their shit. If I wanted to troll you all I’d have been much more obvious.
Even funnier is the fact that no one was saying anything worse about fsu. You just lost your shit over nothing.

OK, how about this. Can you start from the beginning? I’m even more lost now…

OK, how about this. Can you start from the beginning? I’m even more lost now…
Someone yesterday mentioned the thread about the women’s basketball championship. Suggesting I was trolling. All I did was compare the face wave Clarke and Reese made. And people lost their shit for about a week.

Someone yesterday mentioned the thread about the women’s basketball championship. Suggesting I was trolling. All I did was compare the face wave Clarke and Reese made. And people lost their shit for about a week.
Someone also mentioned a clear delay of game penalty and you lost your shit.

every got damned year you take them out and half don’t light up. Just replace those you say? Sorry, theyve changed just enough that they won’t match.
Designed to fail so that we buy more every stupid year.
This reminds me that the 'xmas lights' portion of the 12 Pains of Christmas will never cease to be funny to me.

"Now why the hell are they blinking!?!?!"

"You don't like it? Then YOU rig up the lights!!"

Someone also mentioned a clear delay of game penalty and you lost your shit.
Actually, I didn’t. You all started trolling on page3-4 and I didn’t say anything until page 7. And that was to Lucas. You showed up trolling early and are now pretending you weren’t. But the thread is still there.

every got damned year you take them out and half don’t light up. Just replace those you say? Sorry, theyve changed just enough that they won’t match.
Designed to fail so that we buy more every stupid year.
Shocking coming from such a pleasant person like yourself

• Haha
Actually, I didn’t. You all started trolling on page3-4 and I didn’t say anything until page 7. And that was to Lucas. You showed up trolling early and are now pretending you weren’t. But the thread is still there.
I said something about a big gator run and you got really upset. You’re obviously a sensitive fella

Should be easy to quote my troll posts then. Other than laughing at ridiculousness I never trolled at all. You're just an overly sensitive douche canoe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT