ADVERTISEMENT

I hate Xmas lights

shopping

Had these going on 10 years... never even had a bulb go out.
I have these as well. Going on about 10 years too but I have had to replace a bulb here and there. I bought an extra string when originally purchased them to use as spares. Have this thing as well, haven't used it on the outdoor lights but have on the indoor ones and does work to fix strings and identify bad bulbs that make the entire string go out.

71j7Xz4CBNL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

I have a love/hate relation ship with hanging Xmas lights

It's a lot of work, I hang about 30 stands and a half dozen blow ups. Usually 3-4 are dead each year, and I usually buy more than what I'm replacing :)

I haven't converted to LED as I had the bright white color

There is absolutely nothing in the Bible about Christmas lights, trees, giving each other gifts, etc. Therefore, we don't do any of that pagan worship stuff.
Please tell me your thoughts of valentines day and the Easter bunny visiting.

I have these as well. Going on about 10 years too but I have had to replace a bulb here and there. I bought an extra string when originally purchased them to use as spares. Have this thing as well, haven't used it on the outdoor lights but have on the indoor ones and does work to fix strings and identify bad bulbs that make the entire string go out.

71j7Xz4CBNL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg
Have one of those, doesn't work on LEDs.

every got damned year you take them out and half don’t light up. Just replace those you say? Sorry, theyve changed just enough that they won’t match.
Designed to fail so that we buy more every stupid year.

We pull ours out of the attic every year and they seem to work good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT