ADVERTISEMENT

I have a prejudice

I agree with OP. Back in the day the carney company I worked for hired a local shithead who explained to me that a visor was to keep the sun out of your eyes and let the heat escape the top of your head. I told him that's why I had sunglasses. I was 10. 2ish years later, he pretended his car was broken into and system/CDs stolen and filed a fraudulent insurance claim and got caught shortly after his 18th birthday.

Reactions: Rudolph
This is true. Could be an interesting thread, but would likely turn into a blood bath. Mine is people that wear penny loafers.
That’s a good one. Bad appearance in general is mine. Take some pride in how you present yourself to the world. So many people think it’s cool to wander around in old pajamas and stained T-shirts.

Grown men who wear a visor. I prejudge them severely.

SCOTTY 2 HOTTY COMIN AT YOU

20_SD_09262000_0001.jpg

Visors are one of the few apparel items that haven’t changed since 1986. Half a hat. No thanks.

BMW drivers
cyclone fans
Guys who tuck in their shirts on the weekend
Grown man wearing a sports jersey

Mine is people that wear sunglasses on top of their head inside or when it's dark out. Same with stocking caps inside for hours.

Mine is people that wear sunglasses on top of their head inside or when it's dark out. Same with stocking caps inside for hours.

the night thing I can understand. But where am I supposed to put them when I go into a store while it is still light out? And don’t say hang them on my shirt because that could be right in line with penny loafer guy.

No. Not dressy enough for work. And if you wear khakis and loafers around the house I’m judging you even harder.

It's dressy enough for where I work, and I like it. Match it with a light blue and white striped dress shirt and you're looking sharp.

the night thing I can understand. But where am I supposed to put them when I go into a store while it is still light out? And don’t say hang them on my shirt because that could be right in line with penny loafer guy.
Leave them in the car where the sun is at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT