ADVERTISEMENT

I HOPE Iowa doesn’t start off slow

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
And not being tied or behind going into half or the 3rd quarter… I am hoping and praying they can start off hot and keep the peddle to the metal and be up like 28-0 first quarter then call off the horses but that happens once in a blue moon 🌕… I just want to see a solid gane on both sides of the ball so all I am asking for is something like 77-0 at half- that’s not much to ask for 😜 JK

Hope in one hand, you know what in the other...

I'm expecting a slow start by the offense. If the O manages 10 points in the first half I'll be pleasantly surprised. 20+ and I'll be stunned.

Hope in one hand, you know what in the other...

I'm expecting a slow start by the offense. If the O manages 10 points in the first half I'll be pleasantly surprised. 20+ and I'll be stunned.
Prepare to be stunned. A halftime score:

Iowa - 31
ISU - 0

It's gonna be an old-fashioned Hayden Fry beat down, and man, it's about time.

And not being tied or behind going into half or the 3rd quarter… I am hoping and praying they can start off hot and keep the peddle to the metal and be up like 28-0 first quarter then call off the horses but that happens once in a blue moon 🌕… I just want to see a solid gane on both sides of the ball so all I am asking for is something like 77-0 at half- that’s not much to ask for 😜 JK
When has Kirk's Iowa teams, mainly the offense. ever been in mid-season form on the first game? Hardly ever. I expect the hawks to win but it might not be a trouncing

We'll have 150 yards rushing and 70 yards passing by halftime and up 20-0. If not then stop over to Kirks house and grab a beer and hamburger!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT