ADVERTISEMENT

I Hope Posters Are Right

JEDN

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
That the flu bug has run rampant thru the team. As an over 30 year fan I have never witnessed an Iowa team appear to be as de conditioned as I witnessed today. Almost every loss was a 3rd period debacle in where ISU was the aggressor. Will be anxious to see If we can regain our swagger and conditioning.

That the flu bug has run rampant thru the team. As an over 30 year fan I have never witnessed an Iowa team appear to be as de conditioned as I witnessed today. Almost every loss was a 3rd period debacle in where ISU was the aggressor. Will be anxious to see If we can regain our swagger and conditioning.

I’m not sure ISU was the aggressor in all of those losses. Murin took a shot, lost a scramble. Lugo took a shot, couldn’t finish. Wilcke took a shot, lost a scramble. Gomez was really the only aggressor I saw and used Desanto’s forward pressure to his advantage.

I’m not sure ISU was the aggressor in all of those losses. Murin took a shot, lost a scramble. Lugo took a shot, couldn’t finish. Wilcke took a shot, lost a scramble. Gomez was really the only aggressor I saw and used Desanto’s forward pressure to his advantage.

It looked to me that desanto was most vulnerable when he was on both knees in the neutral position.

Reactions: Mpchillin

Yup. Murin and Wilke lost on their own shots late, with the lead. Lugo got taken down on his own shot late to tie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT