ADVERTISEMENT

I might be drunk and an idiot but KP isn’t coming to Iowa

Confused Friends Tv GIF

There is little doubt in my mind that the new OC is going to be a "players coach". Lots of personal attention, will care about the players and the players will like him.

That doesn't mean he won't suck at his job.

Proctor is leaving Bama - a great place to win a championship. So, I don't think winning a championship is high on his list.

Fans have no idea how teenagers pick schools.

Reactions: desihawk
There is little doubt in my mind that the new OC is going to be a "players coach". Lots of personal attention, will care about the players and the players will like him.

That doesn't mean he won't suck at his job.

Proctor is leaving Bama - a great place to win a championship. So, I don't think winning a championship is high on his list.

Fans have no idea how teenagers pick schools.

He likely has no business in any school.

(Spoiler he is coming to Iowa) Without a solid indication of an awesome OC hire. Oh also don’t forget to eat sh*t
Just do what your planes computer and atc tells you to do driver. Leave the thinking up to others.

Appears OP has another reason (maybe 2) to get drunk. Reason #2 would be his notion that Iowa is getting a major upgrade at OC.

You know that we can all see you edited the post this morning.
You’re right. I did. I edited shit to sh*t. Didn’t want a profanity suspension. Why am arguing with you anyway. I wrote what I wrote and my point from the OP stands. KP only came back knowing about an OC hire.

Post 2 reply shows the original at 940pm. Eat sh*t

You’re right. I did. I edited shit to sh*t. Didn’t want a profanity suspension. Why am arguing with you anyway. I wrote what I wrote and my point from the OP stands. KP only came back knowing about an OC hire.

Post 2 reply shows the original at 940pm. Eat sh*t
No worries. I was just busting your balls. No biggie. No thanks on the shit.

Reactions: BlIIlken2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT