ADVERTISEMENT

I saw more bewbs over the last 5 days...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
...than all of you str8 guys combined over your entire lives... Fantasy Fest 2018 is in the books. Waiting in MIA for flight to Atlanta... Has anyone heard from @The_Joker13 since his weekend in Key West?

...than all of you str8 guys combined over your entire lives... Fantasy Fest 2018 is in the books. Waiting in MIA for flight to Atlanta... Has anyone heard from @The_Joker13 since his weekend in Key West?
Sup brah, been over on the football board a little bit. Still kickin it!

Okay, in person. And, I asked more women if I could take a picture of their bewbs than you have seen bewbs...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I checked out Fantasy Fest 2018 - See Through Blouses etc. And I saw some too!

Its common courtesy. I actually had one woman say no. They weren't even that good.

Be honest. How many really were that good?
From some of the websites, it looks a lot like going to a nude beach expecting to see playboy models, when it’s really aunt Edna that just enjoys showing her fupa and 42Bs.

I'm guessing your taint and ballbag look like an old WWF turnbuckle right about now.

Ts and Peas. And by that I mean, put your Testicles in frozen peas as soon as you get home. That'll help with the swelling.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
You're not the only one who has been to Fantasy Fest in Key West. I prefer the topless beaches in Spain though.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT