ADVERTISEMENT

I suppose democrats support this as well.

It's sad he died. But man, bro, why are you cheering on a rapist?
I’m not cheering on a rapist. Why are you celebrating that someone shot at a former president and killed an innocent bystander, along with getting himself killed?
I’d be saying the same thing if someone shot at any former president, president, or presidential candidate.

Last edited:
I’m not cheering on a rapist. Why are you celebrating that someone shot at a former president and killed an innocent bystander, along with getting himself killed?
I be saying the same thing if someone shot at any former president, president, or presidential candidate.
Why was the guy killed cheering on a rapist? What kind of person goes to Trump rallies knowing everything we now know about the felon?

I mean. I mean. I mean. Loose…
You are a
jim-carrey-loser.gif

I be saying the same thing if someone shot at any former president, president, or presidential candidate.
What about school children, or movie theater patrons or people shopping at the local grocery store? Not calling you btw (don't know your stance), just pointing out guns have been a massive issue in this country but nobody ever GAF after the events once their Ts n Ps were done and the news cycle ended. I feel bad for the guy and his family, even trump, but this isn't anything worse than we have seen this century AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.

What about school children, or movie theater patrons or people shopping at the local grocery store? Not calling you btw (don't know your stance), just pointing out guns have been a massive issue in this country but nobody ever GAF after the events once their Ts n Ps were done and the news cycle ended. I feel bad for the guy, even trump but this isn't anything worse than we have seen this century AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.
And the fact that Trump told people to just get over a school shooting right here in Iowa.

What about school children, or movie theater patrons or people shopping at the local grocery store? Not calling you btw (don't know your stance), just pointing out guns have been a massive issue in this country but nobody ever GAF after the events once their Ts n Ps were done and the news cycle ended. I feel bad for the guy and his family, even trump, but this isn't anything worse than we have seen this century AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.
Yeah, because none of the pos political leaders do anything about gun safety or mental health. All you have to do is read through some of the comments on this message board and it’s clear some people need some help.
It’s pretty easy for people to sit back and blame everything on guns. Guns have been around my entire life. I’m only 40 years old yet when I was in high school plenty of my classmates had guns in their vehicles in the parking lot as they were hunters. Those guns didn’t shoot any humans. It’s weird to me how they started making guns automatically start shooting other people since I graduated.

Yeah, because none of the pos political leaders do anything about gun safety or mental health. All you have to do is read through some of the comments on this message board and it’s clear some people need some help.
It’s pretty easy for people to sit back and blame everything on guns. Guns have been around my entire life. I’m only 40 years old yet when I was in high school plenty of my classmates had guns in their vehicles in the parking lot as they were hunters. Those guns didn’t shoot any humans. It’s weird to me how they started making guns automatically start shooting other people since I graduated.
A gun almost killed Trump. Sure a human needs to direct that trigger. But this nutjob was at least 400 feet from achieving his sick goal. And that would not be possible without a gun. He also used the same exact style of guns we've been warning about for years.

Reactions: HawkMD
Mental health is the fuel, guns are the match. Why not eliminate both issues? Republicans pretend to care about mental health for a few days after each shooting and then it goes away.

Mental health is the fuel, guns are the match. Why not eliminate both issues? Republicans pretend to care about mental health for a few days after each shooting and then it goes away.
You mention republicans pretend to care for a few days and it goes away. Are democrats always caring about mental health? If so, why isn’t anything being done?
I’d agree both issues should be addressed but dems only really seem to care about the guns aspect.

I mean they showed no remorse towards Trump getting shot at. Do they think this guy got what he deserved as well? I mean he was at a Trump rally right?
If you're a Trump supporter you have lots and lots and lots of stuff for which you should show remorse and I'm certain don't, so why are you requiring something from others that you don't require for yourself?

As for this gentleman, looks like he died heroically trying to protect his family. Very sad.

Well I guess his stance is **** the guy that died. God DGAF about him. What does trump have on these dolts?!

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Why not release a list of all the pharmaceutical drugs these shooters on? Or drugs in general? 450+ million guns in USA I’d say the amount of crazy shooters is minimal to the amount of guns that are out there. Guns do not shoot themselves.

If you're a Trump supporter you have lots and lots and lots of stuff for which you should show remorse and I'm certain don't, so why are you requiring something from others that you don't require for yourself?

As for this gentleman, looks like he died heroically trying to protect his family. Very sad.
Well I’m not a trump supporter so please answer the question now with that information. Also seems like a silly reason to defend the shooter.

Another MAGA lying about being a MAGA and lying that I'm defending the shooter.

Par. Course.
I’d love for you to show me anything about me supporting Trump. I’ve said for years now that both Trump and Biden are huge piles of shit. But go ahead and continue your fantasy life you live.

This board helps illustrate why I think this damages Trump's election chances. Dude was the victim of an assassination attempt. You would expect an outpouring of sympathy. Instead most most of the conversation is around him being a complete douche after Paul Pelosi, Gretchen Whitmer, the Iowa school shooting, retweeting a hogtied Biden, and him asking to 2nd Amendment Hillary. He's bad for this country. He needs to step down.

No im simply saying a person was shot and all you douches are just disappointed that Trump didn’t die and he’s the reason it all happened. Not sure what victimhood I would even be seeking.
I'm disappointed that the Rs are running a rapist who celebrated Paul Pelosi almost being murdered and told Iowa to " Get over it," when children were murdered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT