ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting thing I am realizing post Biden debate.

What’s the downside to both of them publicly taking cognitive tests?
Have you seen the cognitive test? Passing it is not an impressive feat.

0bb5d4b6-fbe7-11e7-93e1-366632afe6f9.jpg

Almost 350 million people and a senile grandpa is the best the Dems can do-we deserve to lose to that pathological liar, conman, traitor.

I apologize, but that was a bunch of nonsense.
Why? Why not have a couple of old guys who are running for the most powerful job in the world show they are not cognitive impaired? Don't you think that is important? I sure do.

But I guess it's not important to you. To each his own.

Have you seen the cognitive test? Passing it is not an impressive feat.

0bb5d4b6-fbe7-11e7-93e1-366632afe6f9.jpg
My career was as a life insurance underwriter. We would get a test similar test to this on applicants 70+. It isn't as easy (for them), as you think.

Moot....a dementia addled Biden is still a far better choice than the piece of shit human known as Trump and anyone that thinks otherwise is a piece of shit human also

I don't make the rules

Reactions: FlickShagwell
My career was as a life insurance underwriter. We would get a test similar test to this on applicants 70+. It isn't as easy (for them), as you think.
I know, I watched my mom struggle taking the test, but I think some people are under the impression it's a more complicated test.

Reactions: noleclone2
Unfortunately, there will be more embarrassing performances by Joe over the next four months. It’s inevitable. He almost can’t do anymore public appearances. Shame on Jill for allowing this and shave on power trip Joe for not doing what is best for the country. Donors are not supporting him now and it’s clear he wouldn’t make it through the first year. He needs to withdraw this week. It’s over for him, he is unelectable.

Truth

Reactions: EasyHawk
Moot....a dementia addled Biden is still a far better choice than the piece of shit human known as Trump and anyone that thinks otherwise is a piece of shit human also

I don't make the rules
How about you back off and throttle it down for a while?
You’re coming across as a bitter one note screamer. Maybe you’re so stoned you don’t realize it.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Unfortunately, there will be more embarrassing performances by Joe over the next four months. It’s inevitable. He almost can’t do anymore public appearances. Shame on Jill for allowing this and shave on power trip Joe for not doing what is best for the country. Donors are not supporting him now and it’s clear he wouldn’t make it through the first year. He needs to withdraw this week. It’s over for him, he is unelectable.
Well-we better hope it happens real fast then and not after the convention. From what I am hearing and seeing with my own eyes is the party and its voters are starting to coalesce around him and he is actually performing pretty damn good, despite the asinine Putin slip.

If he is going to pull this off from what I am not hearing and seeing now, thanks to the new found spotlight and attention, he needs to spend next 16 weeks doing rally’s in swing states with passionate crowds. He seems to feed off of it and can absolutely pull them off still with the comfort of the teleprompter ( that must have size 69 font). Additionally, they have done a great job of working in how horrid and stupid Trump is-it was his best moment last night and crowd loved it. They do this and he keeps having nights like last night and things may really flip, I am telling you. No more debates or interviews or press conferences. Just teleprompters and rally’s and use / steal that free media coverage Trump has received last 8 years.

Looks, it’s not ideal, wish we had a primary, but at this point I think it is the only path. We are less than a month from convention and all things I was hearing was there was a good chance Kamala was going to end up the nominee for a host of reasons so the alternative candidate is not exactly likely a for sure winner.

Reactions: drew_hawk
Well-we better hope it happens real fast then and not after the convention. From what I am hearing and seeing with my own eyes is the party and its voters are starting to coalesce around him and he is actually performing pretty damn good, despite the asinine Putin slip.

If he is going to pull this off from what I am not hearing and seeing now, thanks to the new found spotlight and attention, he needs to spend next 16 weeks doing rally’s in swing states with passionate crowds. He seems to feed off of it and can absolutely pull them off still with the comfort of the teleprompter ( that must have size 69 font). Additionally, they have done a great job of working in how horrid and stupid Trump is-it was his best moment last night and crowd loved it. They do this and he keeps having nights like last night and things may really flip, I am telling you. No more debates or interviews or press conferences. Just teleprompters and rally’s and use / steal that free media coverage Trump has received last 8 years.

Looks, it’s not ideal, wish we had a primary, but at this point I think it is the only path. We are less than a month from convention and all things I was hearing was there was a good chance Kamala was going to end up the nominee for a host of reasons so the alternative candidate is not exactly likely a for sure winner.
What evidence do you have that Biden can keep this up for 16 weeks? Blue Maga is something.

Feels like you guys are falling into the trap of what the Biden team told you before the debate. “He’s good, nothing to see here.”
There is no way he holds up for 16 weeks.

You guys replace him with Kamala and chances of beating TRUMP go up by 15 to 20% percent and even then your still underdogs.

I just don’t understand this blind ideology to an 81 year old man who is clearly in physical and mental decline.

Similar tests will have them pick out three objects in the room and name them. Then a few minutes later they will ask the person if they recall the three objects and to name them
The articles at the time said Trump took the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) which is the test in my picture.

In 2018 he was given the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) under Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, and at the time had scored a perfect 30 out of 30.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT