ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting thing I am realizing post Biden debate.

Not attacking you. I just think you are hurting your cause at times.

But yes, you sound just like Trump when complaining about elites and the media. Remember that’s exactly how MAGA started.
Lol of course I remain confident in the President showing weakness doesn't help matters either. He's old as ****, he is also one hell of a leader and has led us through such absolute chaos and times and so many things look promising and now the media and elites are all in on removing him? The primaries are over this isn't fantasy football per Governor Whitmer.

Not attacking you. I just think you are hurting your cause at times.

But yes, you sound just like Trump when complaining about elites and the media. Remember that’s exactly how MAGA started.

I have to agree with you. Chis has a point in that the media is the only reason DJT got elected in 2016. And they are piling on Biden right now, without regards to Trumps gaffs and lies.

But if Biden loses it won't be because of the media and elite. It will because we are a stupid, backwater, redneck country

I have to agree with you. Chis has a point in that the media is the only reason DJT got elected in 2016. And they are piling on Biden right now, without regards to Trumps gaffs and lies.

But if Biden loses it won't be because of the media and elite. It will because we are a stupid, backwater, redneck country
Biden is the Democratic choice for President we can't just swap out candidates. This isn't fantasy football and when this has been semi attempted 1968 and 1972 it was a spectacular failure

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Biden is the Democratic choice for President we can't just swap out candidates. This isn't fantasy football and when this has been semi attempted 1968 and 1972 it was a spectacular failure
It certainly isn’t possible when Biden believes he is the only one in the Democrat side who can lead this country. What an arrogant, clueless, delusional jackass.

But hey, like I said… since he isn’t going anywhere, I hope he doesn’t **** it all up and hand the election to Trump. We’ll deal with his mental breakdown and eventual incapacity in due time, I guess. Anyway…

Somewhat agree. But we are dealing with a unique situation that has never challenged our country. 2 old men. One is a felon. One is appropriately declining with age. We can't do this.

We need some younger candidates.

It certainly isn’t possible when Biden believes he is the only one in the Democrat side who can lead this country. What an arrogant, clueless, delusional jackass.

But hey, like I said… since he isn’t going anywhere, I hope he doesn’t **** it all up and hand the election to Trump. We’ll deal with his mental breakdown and eventual incapacity in due time, I guess. Anyway…
You expect utter perfection from him and disregard the absolute pos he's going against. How about we focus on the 34 felonies and counting, rapist and domestic terrorist and let the old man do his job like he's done since our Capitol was attacked by the GOP.

Somewhat agree. But we are dealing with a unique situation that has never challenged our country. 2 old men. One is a felon. One is appropriately declining with age. We can't do this.

We need some younger candidates.
We sure do in 2028 the people have spoken the primaries are over. The GOP is a disgrace doubling down on a felon and terrorist.

His Administration has been very successful with a literal ongoing insurrection still to this day in the elected disgraces in Congress of the GOP and the absolute unfit and illegitimate Scotus. Please...
I largely agree.

Someone else needs to carry the torch the next four years. There are plenty who can do it who are more fit and capable than Biden.

I largely agree.

Someone else needs to carry the torch the next four years. There are plenty who can do it who are more fit and capable than Biden.
The primaries are over, this isn't fantasy football the ones you want to run said it isn't plausible or doable. This isn't difficult. He has done well post debate and Trump is a felon and terrorist.

The primaries are over, this isn't fantasy football the ones you want to run said it isn't plausible or doable. This isn't difficult. He has done well post debate and Trump is a felon and terrorist.

Biden admin has done a ton of great work. But, all I care about is not having Trump in power again.

I'll admit it. I don't really care as long as Trump is not POTUS

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Biden admin has done a ton of great work. But, all I care about is not having Trump in power again.

The risks are far greater trying to swap out a candidate like this at this stage of the game then counting as is.

I don't know the answer. I don't see Harris pulling a lot of votes. I'd love to vote for Jeffries , Whitmer, or Newsome
Whitmer and Newsome already said what I said. Rally around our President and let's wipe out MAGA off the electoral map once and for all. 2024 Confederacy

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Whitmer and Newsome already said what I said. Rally around our President and let's wipe out MAGA off the electoral map once and for all. 2024 Confederacy

Don't think that I'm not voting for Biden. I'm serious though, my vote goes to anyone that can put Trump out of our lives.

They are showing his rally in Detroit right now and the debate issue has completely flipped the coverage. He is getting all the camera time and Trump is suddenly not.

He is doing good this rally too and playing up the underdog and sympathy and going after Trump. He keeps it up and can not ever have a repeat of the debate, he just might do a 180 on how this race is doing because finally, America is seeing him. And not Trump.
Exactly it’s Trump 2016 The question is whether all publicity is in fact good publicity

Reactions: noleclone2
They are showing his rally in Detroit right now and the debate issue has completely flipped the coverage. He is getting all the camera time and Trump is suddenly not.

He is doing good this rally too and playing up the underdog and sympathy and going after Trump. He keeps it up and can not ever have a repeat of the debate, he just might do a 180 on how this race is doing because finally, America is seeing him. And not Trump.
That is pretty damn astute and interesting.

Joe Biden Hello GIF by The Democrats

Biden has very likely hit his floor. His approval is in the gutter, the debate shredded his image, and a sizeable number of Dems are calling for him to leave. Hard to see him dropping more than what we've already seen.

And the result was virtually no change in the polls. What happens when Biden actually does real campaigning and starts giving people a reason to vote for him instead of simply voting against Trump?

This election is not over by a long shot.

Biden has very likely hit his floor. His approval is in the gutter, the debate shredded his image, and a sizeable number of Dems are calling for him to leave. Hard to see him dropping more than what we've already seen.

And the result was virtually no change in the polls. What happens when Biden actually does real campaigning and starts giving people a reason to vote for him instead of simply voting against Trump?

This election is not over by a long shot.

Very True. Hell, I've convinced people in the last 12 minutes before trial that things can be worked out.

Very True. Hell, I've convinced people in the last 12 minutes before trial that things can be worked out.
So far Trump has gotten zero pushback on the campaign trail. He's been doing endless rallies while Joe has been largely quiet. And the result is a statistical tie. Trump is in a hard place now. Joe's now campaigning and all Trump has are the same boring stories about batteries and golf. Trump will have to shake things up. If he doesn't Biden will pull ahead of him.

Unfortunately, there will be more embarrassing performances by Joe over the next four months. It’s inevitable. He almost can’t do anymore public appearances. Shame on Jill for allowing this and shave on power trip Joe for not doing what is best for the country. Donors are not supporting him now and it’s clear he wouldn’t make it through the first year. He needs to withdraw this week. It’s over for him, he is unelectable.

Unfortunately, there will be more embarrassing performances by Joe over the next four months. It’s inevitable. He almost can’t do anymore public appearances. Shame on Jill for allowing this and shave on power trip Joe for not doing what is best for the country. Donors are not supporting him now and it’s clear he wouldn’t make it through the first year. He needs to withdraw this week. It’s over for him, he is unelectable.
How is Trump electable?

I love when lib nutjobs say this, please explain your logic or is it that you are just terrified to lose? Whats wrong with someone not voting for either candidate they don't like? You act like Trump is the cult, when it is actually you and your ilk.
It's funny how these loons say a non vote is ALWAYS a vote for the Republican ....NEVER the Democrat.

Idiots.

The issue is the difference in each respective pool of voters. Biden doesn't have anything like Trump's rabid deplorables.

You show videos or clips of Biden gaffes, confusion, physical weakness, - you know what I'm describing - and it's realized to be a bad thing among his prospective voters. The sort of thing that has been damaging to politicians for eternity.

You show videos or clips of Trump's nonsensical rants, his lunatic freewheeling lies - typical Trump - and it's given a standing ovation by his devoted followers or conveniently ignored by reluctant but band loyal supporters. I'm talking about the sort of performance that has been damaging even career killing to politicians for eternity, but isn't for Trump because of the devotion of his MAGA base.

Trump has challenged Biden for both of them to get a cognitive test. Trump should be pushing this every chance he gets, and the media should promote it.

Biden won't do it because he and his handlers know he will fail.....but he should be shamed into doing it, and the people/media should be demanding it. For the good of the country.

I think it's a great idea. The results will never get me to vote Trump, but if Biden passes it, I would probably vote for him again instead of sitting this one out.

Reactions: hawkland14
Trump has challenged Biden for both of them to get a cognitive test. Trump should be pushing this every chance he gets, and the media should promote it.

Biden won't do it because he and his handlers know he will fail.....but he should be shamed into doing it, and the people/media should be demanding it. For the good of the country.

I think it's a great idea. The results will never get me to vote Trump, but if Biden passes it, I would probably vote for him again instead of sitting this one out.

I apologize, but that was a bunch of nonsense.

Therefore.........

Instead of challenging each other to golf games and cognitive tests I suggest they play a game of Jeopardy based on history and US law. It would be way more entertaining than watching two old men play golf or draw clocks.

I don’t think the tests tell us much. Biden is sort of correct, he essentially is taking a cognitive test every day doing the job. But that’s also his problem and now the spotlight is on him. Can he pull it off? We’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT