ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

I don't. I've heard its great, but I'm not a big podcast guy. And by "not a big podcast guy" I mean I can't listen to them because they bore the shit out of me haha
It’s not that great. They just make a lot of jokes about buttholes and cumming. Pretty funny tho

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
what advice would you give them?

d55zXH6.png

I don't. I've heard its great, but I'm not a big podcast guy. And by "not a big podcast guy" I mean I can't listen to them because they bore the shit out of me haha
I thought it was just me! So glad there are others out there!

My listening habits.
Music? = Hell Yes
Books? = Yes Please
Hour long podcasts featuring mostly amateurs talking for an hour? = WTF

Reactions: McLovin32
He should have just bought sealed product and held onto it. There’s no money in mass openings.
I don't know why he was cracking shit. Either way, the dude needed to know that unloading it is going to take years, and maybe shouldn't have spent 20k on booster boxes. Now he's going to have to liquidate at a huge cut.

Reactions: Chuck C
I think I'm nearly immune to concentrate. Don't get me wrong a nice two-three puff sativa cart still better than coffee for dusting off the cob webs in the morning but almost better to go for that lung scorching sticky icky icky after not smoking weed prior to chores and responsibilities and such. Catch me later in the day and save your concentrates for the AM because in the PM hours I need a real toke if am in a place where that's easy to manage

Reactions: Moral and torbee
I got called to an ambulance call tonight to a lady who took a 175mg gummy and her body was tingling and hot and she was freaking out that she was overdosing. She was on a bad trip it appeared.
Yeah the inconsistent labeling brand to brand and not reading the packaging are a problem with the Wild West version of this. That said, 175 mg is an insane dose unless you are eating edibles for breakfast and lunch every day. It'd not be cheap, either, from what I've seen of the hemp products you can find in Iowa now. Cheaper than Adventureland but more than a bottle. And so unnecessary. I get people not wanting to smoke, but whenever someone posts about visiting a legal state they always want to try edibles so as not to smoke and it's just not the best way to see if it's for you. Especially now that they have those vapes where you can tell after a puff or two if you are prone to negative reactions and the discomfort will fade away much faster than an edible.

That said, 175 mg is an insane dose unless you are eating edibles for breakfast and lunch every day.
I don't understand why my tolerance is so high. I take edibles, at max, once a week. Last week I took 200 mg, and then 100 mg 2-3 hours later.

Alcohol, THC, Caffeine, etc. My tolerance always skyrockets.

Reactions: Moral
Yeah the inconsistent labeling brand to brand and not reading the packaging are a problem with the Wild West version of this. That said, 175 mg is an insane dose unless you are eating edibles for breakfast and lunch every day. It'd not be cheap, either, from what I've seen of the hemp products you can find in Iowa now. Cheaper than Adventureland but more than a bottle. And so unnecessary. I get people not wanting to smoke, but whenever someone posts about visiting a legal state they always want to try edibles so as not to smoke and it's just not the best way to see if it's for you. Especially now that they have those vapes where you can tell after a puff or two if you are prone to negative reactions and the discomfort will fade away much faster than an edible.
I always start off with a little nibble and see how it goes. I've been burned too many times lol. I like to take a gummy before bed, never slept better since I started taking them. It's criminal THC is still illegal on the federal level.

I stopped at Verilife in Rosemont for some gummies as I'm here for a convention tomorrow and i can never sleep in hotels... Man I can't wait to get to go to phoenix in a few weeks for arizona prices /csb

Reactions: torbee and Moral
I stopped at Verilife in Rosemont for some gummies as I'm here for a convention tomorrow and i can never sleep in hotels... Man I can't wait to get to go to phoenix in a few weeks for arizona prices /csb
As a nearly 30 year resident of Illinois I appreciate your tax dollars…lord knows we need ‘em! Buy more, we have potholes to fill after all.

Reactions: Bro D and Moral
I should move to western US it's great out here. Colorado, Utah, and Nevada 3/3 on sucking way less than Iowa. Weed is legal except in Utah where not one soul (LEO or otherwise) has bugged me about my out of state plates. The Protties seem too preoccupied with LDS to give Catholics too much grief like can happen back home when you run into a good ole' family who still talks about Catholics at their well attended KKKhurch fellowship gatherings. Utah is basically Iowa laws only it's actually pretty here year round and not just hypnotizing in July/August with the rows and rows of tall corn.

I may check out BYU campus later today just to remind myself how beautiful UI's campus is for a pedestrian and how obviously being an openly hedonistic school >>>> being secretly hedonistic.

Reactions: Moral and millah_22
I should move to western US it's great out here. Colorado, Utah, and Nevada 3/3 on sucking way less than Iowa. Weed is legal except in Utah where not one soul (LEO or otherwise) has bugged me about my out of state plates. The Protties seem too preoccupied with LDS to give Catholics too much grief like can happen back home when you run into a good ole' family who still talks about Catholics at their well attended KKKhurch fellowship gatherings. Utah is basically Iowa laws only it's actually pretty here year round and not just hypnotizing in July/August with the rows and rows of tall corn.

I may check out BYU campus later today just to remind myself how beautiful UI's campus is for a pedestrian and how obviously being an openly hedonistic school >>>> being secretly hedonistic.
We tried until we tried to buy a house, and realized the buying power of the dollar went a lot further closer to where our parents lived.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT