ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

2 Iowa businesses are suing over the new content regulations enacted in Iowa. I don’t think they have a shot of winning.
Congrats GQP, you created a solution for a problem that didn’t exist.

Reactions: McLovin32
So....needed to eat. Hadn't really all day,

So: deep thoughts with Jimmy

1.) would you rather get an STD or get PTSD?

2.) If you have an organ that you are right blood type, and they are the relative you hate, Donate?

3.) If you are going to an ass to someone, do you not expect consequences?
  1. Std if not incurable.
  2. Probably not, but depends on what hate means and the consequences of non-donation.
  3. I expect and do receive consequences

See....I'd give to an organ to a stranger before a relative that I hate. Maybe that makes me an asshole. I don't think so.

See....I'd give to an organ to a stranger before a relative that I hate. Maybe that makes me an asshole. I don't think so.

Yeah, I don't buy into the whole, "I have to give you special treatment just because we're related" stuff.

I didn't ask to be born into this family, if you're a colossal dickhead, that's on you. Odds are this person was never engaged before they got sick anyways. Kind of like relatives that come out of the woodwork when someone gets rich.

by.... the way my body is getting shredded for anything worthwhile when I die....I'm going to be be cremated anyways, if I can save a life or give a skin graf to someone, awesome.

Back to OP's 100 mg challenge, is there a time frame on that? We have a 4 day draft weekend in August

Reactions: McLovin32
I wouldn’t consider donating an organ to a stranger. Maybe that makes me a bad person…

I don't think it makes you a bad person. I just know that I have had one hell of a ride on this rock. I'd like to see someone else get to do the same. My organs aren't worth shit outside of my heart and lungs (and if I'm donating them, then I don't need them)

Reactions: Tenacious E
I don't think it makes you a bad person. I just know that I have had one hell of a ride on this rock. I'd like to see someone else get to do the same. My organs aren't worth shit outside of my heart and lungs (and if I'm donating them, then I don't need them)
The interesting wrinkle in this is that I’m adopted. I would give anything for my parents, almost anything for my brother (also adopted and not blood related to anyone either), and a lot for my cousins, aunts, and uncles. Pure socialization and nothing calling out genetically. For my own kids I would do anything.

by.... the way my body is getting shredded for anything worthwhile when I die....I'm going to be be cremated anyways, if I can save a life or give a skin graf to someone, awesome.

Back to OP's 100 mg challenge, is there a time frame on that? We have a 4 day draft weekend in August

Everyone is different, but 100mg would be like 8-10 hours for me. Go to bed and the next day would just feel pretty chill for most of the morning.

The interesting wrinkle in this is that I’m adopted. I would give anything for my parents, almost anything for my brother (also adopted and not blood related to anyone either), and a lot for my cousins, aunts, and uncles. Pure socialization and nothing calling out genetically. For my own kids I would do anything.

Yeah, I was thinking about that when I read your previous post. You've told me and others on this board that you were adopted. From an outsider's prospective, it seemed to work out great for you. I'm super happy for you and your family. I thought about adopting at one point. But 4 step children are enough.

Everyone is different, but 100mg would be like 8-10 hours for me. Go to bed and the next day would just feel pretty chill for most of the morning.

I'm sure I've done that much at past annual guys weekend, but I am getting too old for that shite. One year I had to appoint a conservator to make my last two picks in our fantasy draft

Ironically, this was the song I'd listen to on the roof of my rental house in college house while high with a certain Iowa BBall player's sister.

When I die I want a doctor to attached my dong to McLovin’s forehead so when he gets aroused he turns into a unicorn.

When I die I want a doctor to attached my dong to McLovin’s forehead so when he gets aroused he turns into a unicorn.

Everyone loves seeing a Unidong in the wild.

Also, that reminded me of this and I'm almost giggling too hard to type.

I want McLovin's Unidong to sing us songs.

Reactions: millah_22
pineapple-express-thanks-man.gif

Do I dare take a second 30 mg gummie?

That might encompass another history lesson.....
The answer is always yes.

Yeah, I was thinking about that when I read your previous post. You've told me and others on this board that you were adopted. From an outsider's prospective, it seemed to work out great for you. I'm super happy for you and your family. I thought about adopting at one point. But 4 step children are enough.
I couldn’t imagine adopting kids on top of 4 step kids. It’s all individual. It did indeed work out well for me. Back to THC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT