ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

Brooo, this show is so wild right now 😂 suh
fxi9Uk.gif
All I know is I've seen the shit in season 4 so far and I am glad I was not tripping balls.

I have a 1000mg bottle of Delta-9 syrup. If I had 2-3 days of not having **** all to do I would consider it.

High Update: I got distracted by darts and PGA 2K21. I'm -31 in the 4th round after 12, I think I need to up the difficulty :/

I couldn’t imagine adopting kids on top of 4 step kids. It’s all individual. It did indeed work out well for me. Back to THC.

Oh, it's not happening. I got my head out of my ass on that one.

30 mgs have kicked in and neither wife or daughter can tell as we watch Olympic Trials on NBC. In fact, I'm giving some pretty good anaylsis.

Reactions: McLovin32
Like your lines are a big curve?
No.

I smoke a bowl and then start mowing, listening to some tunes etc.

For the first 10-15 minutes my lines are nice and straight.

But as the weed kicks in and I start spacing out listening to music, I gradually start curving the lines a little in a parabolic nature.

It’s like I’m moving with the curvature of the earth and can’t keep a straight line as well.

No.

But as the weed kicks in and I start spacing out listening to music, I gradually start curving the lines a little in a parabolic nature.

It’s like I’m moving with the curvature of the earth and can’t keep a straight line as well.
I can't relate. My lines are straighter than Northern watching a lacrosse team sing a country song.

No.

Yes. Mowing stoned is good times. The problem is though, it takes me 6 hours to mow my property. If I add a little weed,….. takes llooonnngggger.

Reactions: pink shizzle
No.

Ya see, that is why you know that you have to overcompensate 1/2 way through. Kind of like a typical sexual interaction with all your moms.

Reactions: torbee
Yes. Mowing stoned is good times. The problem is though, it takes me 6 hours to mow my property. If I add a little weed,….. takes llooonnngggger.
Have you considered not mowing all of your property and planting some native grasses and flowers instead? We’ve got 5 acres but only mow maybe 2.5. It’s great for wildlife and it gives you more free time.

Have you considered not mowing all of your property and planting some native grasses and flowers instead? We’ve got 5 acres but only mow maybe 2.5. It’s great for wildlife and it gives you more free time.
That’s actually what I do.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Lay off the drugs bud, it’s making you delusional. For instance, you think you know more about me than I know about myself.
I don't think that I know more about you than you do about yourself. I'm sure whoever used that turn of phrase sounded clever to you but it probably made sense when they said it. All I've said is your posts (the only thing I do know about you) are incoherent and now you've gone and doubled down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT