ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

What did I just watch?

How is he even capable of keeping all that liquid in?????

Back in the day at state wrestling we had a room and if you wanted to be in the room with us the only way you could drink is if you bonged it.

We could bong two beers no problem. But three beers went down and then straight back up.
did you watch with sound on?

I donno, are those jizz stains on your jacket?
giphy.gif

Posted this in another thread, but will repost here as it is a very important life lesson:

Idropped the bowl of my water pipe into the water at our lake house in Illinois two weekends ago so had to smoke my first-ever swisher blunt. (didn't have an apple handy and didn't want to smoke aluminum)

Holy crap that is nasty on the lungs! I don’t know how these black dudes can smoke them all the time. My throat was sore the NEXT DAY. Never again, smh.

Posted this in another thread, but will repost here as it is a very important life lesson:

Idropped the bowl of my water pipe into the water at our lake house in Illinois two weekends ago so had to smoke my first-ever swisher blunt. (didn't have an apple handy and didn't want to smoke aluminum)

Holy crap that is nasty on the lungs! I don’t know how these black dudes can smoke them all the time. My throat was sore the NEXT DAY. Never again, smh.
Don't be racist.

Mexicans smoke them too

I'll admit, the little nicotine buzz combined with the thc high is quite intoxicating.

But then I almost died and it wasn't as much fun.

I guess you just have to power through? 🤷‍♂️
One time my cousin's Ex told me I lived in a poor neighborhood because I lived like 10 blocks from a gas station that sold cigarillos. That dumb bitch lived closer to that gas station than I did

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT