ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

That’s bc there’s no demand.
i%27ll-kill-you-tim-robinson.gif

It's understandable to feel a bit concerned about where things might go from here. If you're feeling like it's becoming a regular thing, maybe it's a good idea to take a step back and reassess. Personally, I've found that using the best THC gummies can be a more manageable way to enjoy the effects without feeling overwhelmed. Take care of yourself, and hopefully, things ease up for you soon.

It's understandable to feel a bit concerned about where things might go from here. If you're feeling like it's becoming a regular thing, maybe it's a good idea to take a step back and reassess. Personally, I've found that using the best THC gummies can be a more manageable way to enjoy the effects without feeling overwhelmed. Take care of yourself, and hopefully, things ease up for you soon.
Thank you. I needed this today.

Was out in NY recently. Went to a dispensary. Saw a fresh warning sign on the edibles about losing your shit like McLovin.

But for real, I got 2 disposable thc vapes but with 2mg of the juice… in Missouri this would be $140 or so. But got em for $60 total and two pre rolls for $20. I’m conditioned to spend $200 a WEED dispensary but made it out of that shop for less than $100 as a satisfactory result.

Was out in NY recently. Went to a dispensary. Saw a fresh warning sign on the edibles about losing your shit like McLovin.

But for real, I got 2 disposable thc vapes but with 2mg of the juice… in Missouri this would be $140 or so. But got em for $60 total and two pre rolls for $20. I’m conditioned to spend $200 a WEED dispensary but made it out of that shop for less than $100 as a satisfactory result.
Did you use your leftover cash to buy crack?

I was able to identify John Lithgow just by his voice in Shrek. He's Lord Fartsquat.
I have a deep, deep love for that man. He had a kids album called Singin' in the Bathtub. It was my Ms. Rachel. I made my parents listen to that shit every time we got in the car. If I ever have the opportunity to meet him, I would give him the tightest hug.

Reactions: Moral
I have a deep, deep love for that man. He had a kids album called Singin' in the Bathtub. It was my Ms. Rachel. I made my parents listen to that shit every time we got in the car. If I ever have the opportunity to meet him, I would give him the tightest hug.

I'll have to check it out.

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT