ADVERTISEMENT

I want answers on president hair-sniffer

No one's been able to answer why the president has been caught multiple times sniffing children's hair. I mean really? It's like, "Dude. what in the actual Fock are you doing??"

Can someone provide a logical explanation as to why this guy does this?

WEIRD AF
You really think the answer is within this board? Where people share their poop routines …

Reactions: mooresville hawk
The problem is that many posters answered him days ago, me included, when he first posted his idiotic "question."

Now he won't come back and answer mine. Chode, why do you support an admitted sexual assaulter?
When, in the last year have I ever mentioned anything in support of Donald Trump?

The difference between you and I is I have zero respect for either of these people.

Last edited:
She is. When he posted this same stupidity 3 days ago we posted the article she wrote explaining how this wasn't a metoo moment and how she appreciated Joe's support at that moment. That didn't stop OP from posting it again though, apparently hearing from the woman in his gif isn't important to his message.
He gave a titty twister to a 10-year-old girl, just FYI

He gave a titty twister to a 10-year-old girl, just FYI
You're a fuqing moron.
I explained the issue to you in the other thread. You didn't like it because the answer isn't "Biden is a weirdo." This is called "Confirmation Bias" aka you're a dumbass.
The simpler answer here good news - you're not a father. Thank god.

You're a fuqing moron.
I explained the issue to you in the other thread. You didn't like it because the answer isn't "Biden is a weirdo." This is called "Confirmation Bias" aka you're a dumbass.
The simpler answer here good news - you're not a father. Thank god.

If it's so normal, do you or anyone you know actually go around and smell people's babies?

You providing supportive articles that defend this behavior is truly sickening.

If it's so normal, do you or anyone you know actually go around and smell people's babies?

You providing supportive articles that defend this behavior is truly sickening.
Every woman who visited smelled our baby's heads when we had new kids. A few men who had kids too.
Again, it's obvious that no woman has let you near them. Thank god.

• Haha
Reactions: chodehawk
No one's been able to answer why the president has been caught multiple times sniffing children's hair. I mean really? It's like, "Dude. what in the actual Fock are you doing??"

Can someone provide a logical explanation as to why this guy does this?

WEIRD AF
Did Comrade Tucker have a segment about this last night?

Generally when people admit to crimes we tend to take their word for it.

People don't usually without some sort of external pressure lie about committing crimes.
Selectively believing what you want out of the mouth of a proclaimed liar makes a person an idiot. Since there was no specigied event mentioned, it would be (to anyone with common sense) an idiot trying to show off. But here you are defending an old pervert sniffing children on video and in pictures. Its like a horrible comedy show, but your real life.

Lmao!!!!!! Google "delusional" so you can understand yourself better. Trump was an ass. But to claim Biden is a better speaker?
I think you should take your own advice, if you are able to follow it. There is no question as to who is more rational in speaking. Biden may have a slight problem with what he's speaking, but trump had the same problem adding to his long, obviously rambling, fabrications he spews for you lackeys to slurp up.

Reactions: blackbones
I think you should take your own advice, if you are able to follow it. There is no question as to who is more rational in speaking. Biden may have a slight problem with what he's speaking, but trump had the same problem adding to his long, obviously rambling, fabrications he spews for you lackeys to slurp up.
The only "slurping" going on is at your moms. We were talking about "understanding" a speech. You're trying to change the topic. Lmao! Stay dumb.

The only "slurping" going on is at your moms. We were talking about "understanding" a speech. You're trying to change the topic. Lmao! Stay dumb.
I can believe you would be slurping at my moms, expecially since she's been in the grave since 1981. That's what lowlifes like you do, raid graves since you are prohibited by law from live women. That being said, I'm not the dumb one if you think you can understand the rambling, incoherent lies of trump. So GFY, moron.

I can believe you would be slurping at my moms, expecially since she's been in the grave since 1981. That's what lowlifes like you do, raid graves since you are prohibited by law from live women. That being said, I'm not the dumb one if you think you can understand the rambling, incoherent lies of trump. So GFY, moron.
Awwww. Someone is triggered! Cute. Lol. Have a great day loveybear! 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT