ADVERTISEMENT

I was a HUGE KF supporter

go away gtfo GIF

We're going to come home and beat NW. Then we'll beat Wisconsin. Everyone will be happy again. Then we will lose @ UCLA and the message board idiots will go off the rails just like tonight.

But it’s most definitely the time to get the **** out…he’s going to run this program to the ground just like Hayden did when he stuck around too long…if he wants to go out with some crappy seasons - please I don’t want that…

Time for some new blood in the program-
I appreciate what he's done. Had some great moments and victories. He's a Hawkeye great. It's just time for a change. His faults are unbearable to watch at this point.

I appreciate what he's done. Had some great moments and victories. He's a Hawkeye great. It's just time for a change. His faults are unbearable to watch at this point.
That's where I'm at. It was strong early on, and some good moments here and there since then, but overall this program is becoming very average. I don't put a ton of weight on winning the weak West a couple of times, just to get blown out in the championship game.

I'm ready for new blood.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
But it’s most definitely the time to get the **** out…he’s going to run this program to the ground just like Hayden did when he stuck around too long…if he wants to go out with some crappy seasons - please I don’t want that…

Time for some new blood in the program-
That’s the problem… way too many of you KF apologists hung on and supported - even encouraged - Bart’s extension of KF. Now you want to butch about what it created. KF should never have been extended beyond three years, if at all.

This is where I’m at. Will never forget 2002-04, 2008-09, 2015, 2021 and even 2023 despite a dogsh!t offense, but it’s time. I say somehow get us 8 wins this season, and hang it up.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
He wants that win record and could give 2 F's about anyone else.
Nothing about tonight suggests that he does. Meanwhile the #1 team in the country benched their QB tonight to try to turn the game around. KF is content with no changes, including running into a stacked box all first half. Clearly he'd rather just lose his way than win with a different approach.

Lot of non-Iowa podcasters believe Iowa would have some good options once Kirk is done.
No way. It'll be Tom Davis all over again. Haven't you paid attention?

After all, who in their right mind would ever want to take a job where averaging 7 - 8 wins per season effectively nets you a lifetime appointment and the multi-generational wealth that comes with it?

We're going to come home and beat NW. Then we'll beat Wisconsin. Everyone will be happy again. Then we will lose @ UCLA and the message board idiots will go off the rails just like tonight.
Well duh, they should if we lost to a 2-5 UCLA team. Do you even think before you post??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT