ADVERTISEMENT

I wish the GOP would stop pretending

jonesy5960

HB Legend
Sep 6, 2012
That they have any interest in governing. They're all a lot happier and less destructive when they're busy lobbing grenades at the opposition vs each other. I sure hope the voters recognize this and put them back into time-out in the upcoming election.

Voters won't. Look at the idiots who still vote GOP on here. They know firsthand how shitty the Rs are. They still vote R anyway.

What's the Matter with Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America

That they have any interest in governing. They're all a lot happier and less destructive when they're busy lobbing grenades at the opposition vs each other. I sure hope the voters recognize this and put them back into time-out in the upcoming election.
Republicans are all about tearing down American institutions. They discovered about 40 years ago if you underfund government institutions, and provide them with bad managers and confusing rules/laws, that eventually “government” will fail. This is their plan.

Voters won't. Look at the idiots who still vote GOP on here. They know firsthand how shitty the Rs are. They still vote R anyway.
It’s amazing that they can’t see this ending in a Dem majority in 2024. Idiots

I guess I’m missing where they are trying to pretend to be interested in governing. I don’t think there is even a pretense at this point.

When this day finally occurs, may “Happy Days Are Here Again” be heard throughout the land, coast to coast, border to border and then some!
Imagine a world free from phuquin’ MAGAt Republicans!
We don’t have borders.

Republicans are all about tearing down American institutions. They discovered about 40 years ago if you underfund government institutions, and provide them with bad managers and confusing rules/laws, that eventually “government” will fail. This is their plan.
Republicans always say that government doesn't work and when they get elected they prove they were right.

Liberals…so sensitive…
I have not ignored plenty of people i disagree with.

I just dont want to sift through a lot of the low quality troll posts. Im guessing enough people have your other accounts on ignore, and you are no longer getting the attention you crave with those and came into this thread with your new handle with your hot takes.

I hope this handle works out better for you

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
I have not ignored plenty of people i disagree with.

I just dont want to sift through a lot of the low quality troll posts. Im guessing enough people have your other accounts on ignore, and you are no longer getting the attention you crave with those and came into this thread with your new handle with your hot tskes.

I hope this handle works out better for you
…so sensitive to differing opinions…

I don't even really look at it as a party anymore. I've meandered politically over the years voting for presidential candidates from both parties, as an independent. Certain republicans resonated with me like McCain and Romney, but obviously not on all issues. I like to think of them as adults and skilled leaders with the courage of conviction, from a bygone era. What I feel like we have now is a whole bunch of kowtowing to Trump, which is by definition insane, and if the libs like it, I hate it. At least, that is what shines through. Gross.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT