ADVERTISEMENT

I Would Bet The Tournament Committee Puts LSU-

rrk77

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2004
In the same regional as the Hawkeyes. They will ensure a Caitlin v. Angel Reese matchup. TV goldmine.

In the same regional as the Hawkeyes. They will ensure a Caitlin v. Angel Reese matchup. TV goldmine.
Eh, as long as it happens at the elite 8 or final 4 round I'm ok with it, although it would be nice if they weren't in the same region. At some point we are going to have to beat these teams anyway.

The Classless Kims will be a 2-seed so it would be Elite 8 if the same regional. CC is going to bring eyes regardless of who the other team is and as was pointed out, we gotta beat the best to be the best at some point.

Yuck. I don’t think making a big todo over some catfight Angel started is all that great for Caitlin. I hope they don’t play at all unless it’s the championship game again.

I’ve always thought Caitlin vs. Paige would be interesting though UConn is really tearing it up right now.

Yuck. I don’t think making a big todo over some catfight Angel started is all that great for Caitlin. I hope they don’t play at all unless it’s the championship game again.

I’ve always thought Caitlin vs. Paige would be interesting though UConn is really tearing it up right now.
UConn always tears it up this time of year. Look who they’re playing? Big East is awful in women’s bball.

Reactions: BurgHawk87
I agree and i dont want that. Game was clearly officiated for LSU to win. Nationally they didnt want an all white teqm from Iowa hoisting the trophy.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

God some people just need to play the victim.

I agree and i dont want that. Game was clearly officiated for LSU to win. Nationally they didnt want an all white teqm from Iowa hoisting the trophy.

You know you're in trouble if you see 3 black women officials with fake eyelashes getting off the lsu bus.

Why else in your opinion was the officiating clearly so one sided ? You act like there are no agendas in sports. You think the Saints just happened to win right after Katrina ?

Bad officiating doesn't mean there is an agenda.

Also the Saints won the Super Bowl in 2010, so I don't know why you'd think the NFL would set an agenda 5 years after a natural disaster

Bad officiating doesn't mean there is an agenda.

Also the Saints won the Super Bowl in 2010, so I don't know why you'd think the NFL would set an agenda 5 years after a natural disaster
It doesn't rule out an agenda, either. The black officials could easily have had bias towards an all-white (starters) Iowa team. Very easily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT