ADVERTISEMENT

IA (-2.5) Davidson betting line - thoughts?

Stay away. I put iowa games off limits, because if I objectively bet for them, then I sometimesust bet against them. I do like u 145 though. The games people think will be high scoring don't quite so often play out that way.

After watching he games today.....I'm a bit apprehensive about our game. (to put it mildly)

Hopefully with all the "experts" picking Davidson our guys come out focused and with a purpose. I think the ISU kids were already trying to figure out what do with their hair for the sweet 16.....don't think our guys are going to be looking past Davidson.

Originally posted by binsfeldcyhawk2:

After watching he games today.....I'm a bit apprehensive about our game. (to put it mildly)

Hopefully with all the "experts" picking Davidson our guys come out focused and with a purpose. I think the ISU kids were already trying to figure out what do with their hair for the sweet 16.....don't think our guys are going to be looking past Davidson.
Agree... the experts seemed to be picking against Utah, Georgetown, UAB, etc. so the so-called experts have been horribly wrong thus far. I hope their predictions continue to be wrong and Iowa uses the interior height to dominate the boards and points in the paint while keeping Davidson to closer to 30% from the 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT