ADVERTISEMENT

Idiocracy

Bro D

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2003
An all-time favorite.. have seen this movie a million times. No matter how many times you see it, you always see something new. For instance, the guy in the background of the hospital not being able to put his shirt on.. never noticed. Lol

#pompousandfaggy

The movie was a lot funnier when it didn't feel like a current events documentary...

Same for me. I can't watch it anymore because it makes me sad realizing how much smarter President Camacho is than our own.

images

idiocracy915.png

Really if you think about it President Camacho wasn't even an idiot. He was just completely uneducated and uncultured. But the man knew what he did and didn't know which is pretty important for a president. Yes it would be nice to have one that's educated and cultured, but more important that they know their limitations.

Trump on the other hand thinks he's an expert in everything. Aviation, firefighting, the middle east.

Same for me. I can't watch it anymore because it makes me sad realizing how much smarter President Camacho is than our own.

images

idiocracy915.png

Really if you think about it President Camacho wasn't even an idiot. He was just completely uneducated and uncultured. But the man knew what he did and didn't know which is pretty important for a president. Yes it would be nice to have one that's educated and cultured, but more important that they know their limitations.

Trump on the other hand thinks he's an expert in everything. Aviation, firefighting, the middle east.

Yeah there's no comparison. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho's administration actually accomplishes things and saved the world. Dur Hair Fuher Baby Hands Drumpf's administration only destroys the world and seeks his own personal profit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT