ADVERTISEMENT

"If Donald Trump walked out on a stage, and pulled out his pee pee and started to play with it"...

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Nicole Wallace on Lib TV today as she discussed the cult, and the structures being constructed around Donald Trump to provide permission to vote for Trump. Wallace worked in the WH for W, and was a top staffer on McCain's presidential campaign team. She's what a Republican used to look like. She asked the question to her panel, if Trump walked out on stage and started to play with himself would he lose votes? I can't imagine that even that would be a deal breaker. I can see Northern/Biggrey/DogBoy/Doobi/Coffhawk/IMCC/Goldmom/Bins/Hexum/Tony/50K.... All racing to say it was a powerful display of masculinity, or what about it, or say they just don't have a choice because Kamala has a weird laugh and isn't qualified to be POTUS.

tiny GIF

I haven't posted this for a while, but it applies here:

Nicole Wallace on Lib TV today as she discussed the cult, and the structures being constructed around Donald Trump to provide permission to vote for Trump. Wallace worked in the WH for W, and was a top staffer on McCain's presidential campaign team. She's what a Republican used to look like. She asked the question to her panel, if Trump walked out on stage and started to play with himself would he lose votes? I can't imagine that even that would be a deal breaker. I can see Northern/Biggrey/DogBoy/Doobi/Coffhawk/IMCC/Goldmom/Bins/Hexum/Tony/50K.... All racing to say it was a powerful display of masculinity, or what about it, or say they just don't have a choice because Kamala has a weird laugh and isn't qualified to be POTUS.
No way that’s worse than being a lib.

What a weird question, and even weirder thing to post and obsess about. Jfc some of you really need some hobbies.
You’d have said the exact same thing last week if I’d posted seven days ago, “If Trump walked out on stage, and went on and on about how big some golfer’s penis was, would he lose any votes?”

You’d have said the same thing, if I’d posted two weeks ago, “If Trump came out on stage for a town hall, refused to answer any questions, and instead played music (including a gay anthem), and danced awkwardly for 39 minutes, would he lose any votes?”

Yet here we are…

Meh, these hypotheticals only ever give the MAGAs an opportunity to pretend that there is some sort of red line that Trump could cross that would impact their support. It's bullshit of course, but they can pretend.
Calling vets like Bins suckers and losers wasn't a red line. Staging a coup wasn't a red line. The unchecked incompetence and authoritarian leanings wasn't a red line. Why would rubbing one out on stage be a red line?

I voted for Biden last time around despite his obvious dementia and problems with sniffing little girls. But I overlooked it to vote against Trump. I assume many would over look him jacking it to vote against Kamala.

Calling vets like Bins suckers and losers wasn't a red line. Staging a coup wasn't a red line. The unchecked incompetence and authoritarian leanings wasn't a red line. Why would rubbing one out on stage be a red line?
Afghanistan exit where we lost soldiers and when JB was checking his watch. EO to reverse border policy on day 1. The extended Covid mandates,blessing HB bang his dead brother’s widow, showering with his young daughter and compromising the United States by selling the Biden brand. Should be enough for me.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Afghanistan exit where we lost soldiers and when JB was checking his watch. EO to reverse border policy on day 1. The extended Covid mandates,blessing HB bang his dead brother’s widow, showering with his young daughter and compromising the United States by selling the Biden brand. Should be enough for me.
Yeah. I wish we were still in Afghanistan. 20 years, 2 trillion dollars, 2,500 dead, and 20,000 wounded weren't nearly enough.

HUNTER!!!! Again. Trump and Pompeo both fvcked Afghanistan. You saying otherwise a million times doesn’t change the facts. Incompetence was Trump’s trademark. Still is.

You’d have said the exact same thing last week if I’d posted seven days ago, “If Trump walked out on stage, and went on and on about how big some golfer’s penis was, would he lose any votes?”

You’d have said the same thing, if I’d posted two weeks ago, “If Trump came out on stage for a town hall, refused to answer any questions, and instead played music (including a gay anthem), and danced awkwardly for 39 minutes, would he lose any votes?”

Yet here we are…

Yep, posters like Northern would call you a "freak" then continue to swallow Trump's load after it happened, without any sense of self awareness or appreciation of the irony.

Trump released thousands of Taliban prisoners before the pullout who upset the prescribed order of the turnover. Trump abandoned the Afghanistan army for his own political gain and sabotaged the process.

Check mate.
Funny how world conflicts increased after DT left office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT