ADVERTISEMENT

If Iowa Beats Nebraska On Black Friday...I Will

Stop posting on HROT until January 1st, 2019. Just HROT.

FWIW I don’t think Iowa wins.
fingers-crossed.jpg

So you openly admit people hate your threads, OP. Take a moment to think about the effect your political posts have then? Ever thought how maybe you push more people here to the left with your threads? You should, because you do.

Reactions: unIowa and Tunadog
So you openly admit people hate your threads, OP. Take a moment to think about the effect your political posts have then? Ever thought how maybe you push more people here to the left with your threads? You should, because you do.

If I “push” people to the left then they weren’t very conservative to begin with

OP is such an easy target. The lefties on this board may not admit it, but they will miss being able to dunk on him on a daily basis. They probably start licking their chops when they see a thread posted by your adolescent user name.

Stop posting on HROT until January 1st, 2019. Just HROT.

FWIW I don’t think Iowa wins.
If Nebraska wins, you have to attend every one of Iowa's midweek losses in baseball and then post about the baseball team the entire year like you do the football team, which is a back-handed pessimist, as opposed to the straight-laced "I expect more" pessimist you are with baseball.

Deal? Deal. Good talk and best of luck holding your end of the bargain. :)

If Nebraska wins, you have to attend every one of Iowa's midweek losses in baseball and then post about the baseball team the entire year like you do the football team, which is a back-handed pessimist, as opposed to the straight-laced "I expect more" pessimist you are with baseball.

Deal? Deal. Good talk and best of luck holding your end of the bargain. :)
Hard to attend the midweek games from the middle of nowhere, Nebraska.

Op knows trump crimes exposed in December and he doesn’t want to be here to face the music :).

Reactions: Moral
Bump and please stop posting on the football board about your cornhuskers, no one gives a flying **** OP. And DIAF while you are at it cuck boy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT