ADVERTISEMENT

If Joe Steps Away

BustingNarratives

HB All-American
Jul 16, 2022
Does he do so immediately and let Kamala take the reins the next 4 months?

Or

Does he finish out his term and endorse her for November?

Or

Does he not endorse his VP pick and all hell breaks loose?

Does he do so immediately and let Kamala take the reins the next 4 months?

Or

Does he finish out his term and endorse her for November?

Or

Does he not endorse his VP pick and all hell breaks loose?
Kamala has a lower approval rating than Joe. She would actually motivate people who wouldn't vote at all to vote for Trump.

The question I have is does Kamala push for the 25th Amendment? Even for a few months she gets to be the first female and black president. As much as the media hid Joe's condition for the last 3 years, they will fawn over her and do everything possible to help her win in November.

But this will allow the DNC to figure out a plan for a successor to Joe.

I don't think Newsome can beat Trump, he got owned by RDS and he had to survive a recall vote in his own state.

How much does this further erode the public trust in the media? How much will that hurt the eventual nominee in November?

R's have been saying for decades that the MSM has been an arm of the democrat party. Rush was saying it since the 80's. I think the media is losing some credibility among moderates and independents for covering for Joe's condition, and that won't help them.

The question I have is does Kamala push for the 25th Amendment? Even for a few months she gets to be the first female and black president. As much as the media hid Joe's condition for the last 3 years, they will fawn over her and do everything possible to help her win in November.
It is an interesting question but I doubt they go that route just because it would be a very ugly process with lots of bickering and probably even more chaos than if they just let Joe ride it out and cover for him.

Technically, she was POTUS for 85 minutes in 2021 while Joe was having a colonoscopy … so she has that on her resume. 😎
Kamala Harris Drink GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Kamala has a lower approval rating than Joe. She would actually motivate people who wouldn't vote at all to vote for Trump.

I don't think Newsome can beat Trump, he got owned by RDS and he had to survive a recall vote in his own state.
I think anybody (within reason) who can actually speak and call out Orange liar’s constant bullshit effectively will beat him.

Ummm….Kumsalot is as complicit as anyone in hiding jo’s vegetative state from {dumb people}. Will those dummies forgive and forget and vote for the lying slut?

If Newscum were to be get elected, you would definitely see Civil War II come to America. No way that marxist will ever be allowed to be president of this country.

I think anybody (within reason) who can actually speak and call out Orange liar’s constant bullshit effectively will beat him.
I don't think calling Trump on his BS will matter. It's not like the dems or the media gave him a single pass for his tomfoolery while he was president and he would have had the most votes in history in relection if not for Joe pulling it out. It's not as if anyone doesn't already know about his felony convictions and all that did was fire up his base.

Meanwhile the president who got Roe overturned is already pivoting his stance to a more moderate view than most red states. And most people don't understand the intricacies of the economy, so Trump is just gonna say here's where the prices for gas and food were when I left office and I can bring them back... even though he can't.

Ummm….Kumsalot is as complicit as anyone in hiding jo’s vegetative state from {dumb people}. Will those dummies forgive and forget and vote for the lying slut?

If Newscum were to be get elected, you would definitely see Civil War II come to America. No way that marxist will ever be allowed to be president of this country.
Dude... I think we can have a reasonable discussion without all that. Let them use the Orange Turd, or tRump, etc... right now the highroad is open... let's take it.

Guess that leaves you out, shut-in! 🤡
Sorry you had such a lonely and horrible childhood but nobody really gives a f*ck what you think. Seek help bud, you can be happy too…

“So one would expect loneliness to be a multiplier when it comes to internet trolling, which is itself correlated with Dark Tetrad personality traits1 of Machiavellianism, psychopathy, everyday sadism, and narcissism. The Dark Tetrad is different from the Dark Triad in that in addition to narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy, it also includes a direct measure of sadism. Sadism is when people get pleasure and gratification, especially with a sexual charge, from the pain, suffering, or humiliation of others.”

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
How much does this further erode the public trust in the media? How much will that hurt the eventual nominee in November?

R's have been saying for decades that the MSM has been an arm of the democrat party. Rush was saying it since the 80's. I think the media is losing some credibility among moderates and independents for covering for Joe's condition, and that won't help them.
I think people will forget about that as easily as the trumpets forget he is a horrible, lying pos, concicted felon…

Sorry you had such a lonely and horrible childhood but nobody really gives a f*ck what you think. Seek help bud, you can be happy too…

“So one would expect loneliness to be a multiplier when it comes to internet trolling, which is itself correlated with Dark Tetrad personality traits1 of Machiavellianism, psychopathy, everyday sadism, and narcissism. The Dark Tetrad is different from the Dark Triad in that in addition to narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy, it also includes a direct measure of sadism. Sadism is when people get pleasure and gratification, especially with a sexual charge, from the pain, suffering, or humiliation of others.”

Now do shut-ins loafing on message boards 18 hours a day! 😂🤡😂

Your favorite veggie is going nowhere unless they give him a hot shot to garner sympathy:

DNC chairman says party backs Biden following debate disaster since he 'has always had our back'
Party before country.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT