ADVERTISEMENT

If the Dems had nominated the Admiral, Ernst would be toast

I don't know about that. Joni is Iowa nice. She smiles and played the sexual assault victim card rather well.
The fact that she isn't doing much for Iowa, and has betrayed America's veterans doesn't matter. UNBORN BABIES!!

Reactions: Huey Grey
He played during a weak point for big men in the Association. Hakeem always pushed him around, and after Shaq got to LA there was another guy Robinson had no chance of guarding inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: BondHawk
I don't know about that. Joni is Iowa nice. She smiles and played the sexual assault victim card rather well.
The fact that she isn't doing much for Iowa, and has betrayed America's veterans doesn't matter. UNBORN BABIES!!

I get all that, I just find Greenfield an uninspiring alternative for a lot of people. She needs to be pounding the health insurance thing into the ground and hope Trump drags Joni down enough

Very little confidence in Iowa.

Two very weak and very annoying candidates. The Dems had a good chance and taking this seat but it looks like they blew it.

Reactions: h-hawk
I get all that, I just find Greenfield an uninspiring alternative for a lot of people. She needs to be pounding the health insurance thing into the ground and hope Trump drags Joni down enough

Very little confidence in Iowa.
I think you're writing Teresa off too quickly. She's +2 to -3 in every poll I've seen. Ernst doesn't have much to run on outside of her military record. We might even get some people under her command that are now out of the military that might have some dirty secrets about her. And Ernst' marital infidelity might still be a factor.

I think the conflicting votes regarding the RFS might be important. The debates are more of a risk for JE than for Greenfield.

Iowans need to do the right thing and get rid of this Trump enabler.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I believe I wanna agree with you on this one, JR. I think Franken would be a more formidable opponent for Joni.
My feelings are that he would have been attacked as being a carpetbagger. These folksy Iowa rednecks would never have voted for him.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Joni is an abysmal joke, you are a ****ing Idiot if you vote for her. Nice try excusing away shit as that is what it is. I wanted the Admiral as well but this is still the 2nd easiest choice on the ballot behind Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT