ADVERTISEMENT

If we get a rematch with Ped State on the Big championship

Jgarmd33

Rookie
Sep 3, 2022
I want to go on Record now and unequivocally state that if we get a rematch with Penn State in the Big Ten championship, not only will win, we will throttle them. Once our offense gets up to speed with our new QB I see no way in hell we don’t crush them. There’s no way a Kurt Ferentz led team is not gonna avenge what happened to us in September at happy Valley. I’m rooting hard for Penn State to win the Big Ten east so we get a chance for redemption. Who’s with me ?

I want to go on Record now and unequivocally state that if we get a rematch with Penn State in the Big Ten championship, not only will win, we will throttle them. Once our offense gets up to speed with our new QB I see no way in hell we don’t crush them. There’s no way a Kurt Ferentz led team is not gonna avenge what happened to us in September at happy Valley. I’m rooting hard for Penn State to win the Big Ten east so we get a chance for redemption. Who’s with me ?
2 first downs in 45 minutes against Penn State starters,4 total.

• Haha
Reactions: BHCrusader2010
laugh love GIF by SoulPancake

• Haha

Is this from last year, heading into the Nebraska game?!

Is it Happy Hour where you are, or did you just get back from Milan, IL.?

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Of course, that would be an awesome, poetic ending. But I’m old and I’ve been burned so many times before with such thoughts. So as meaningful as those words are, Ferentz fatigue wins, sorry to say.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Friends Nodding GIF

Not sure I agree but I do think a blackout at night in Kinnick would have a much different outcome.

You have lost your mind, friend.

Serious The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

Delusional, I like it.

As soon as Hill grows the beard to look exactly like Dan Fouts.

No No No GIF by Amy Winehouse

• Haha
Reactions: Bierhalter
It will be closer, imo.

Look at some of the bizarre things that happened in that game. Eric All fumbles when we're in scoring position. We have two QB fumbles deep in our territory. A punt hits the back of our punt team guy and bounces perfectly to them. How many times are we going to turn over the ball that much?

And on one of their TDs their TE blatanly pushed off on Xwankpa for the score . . . no call.

I also believe our Oline has improved since that game.

with half the season still ahead of us, only a spice fueled kwisatz haderach can lead a team with the last ranked offense in the country to victory over the sardaukar

While I admire the OP’s optimism, it is really just a wild fantasy. Petra’s had how long, how many games “to get up to speed?” If Iowa wins vs PSU it will be a low scoring affair where Iowa is able to capitalize on turnovers, special teams (Adrian Clayborn type stuff, Cooper Dejean, and Tory Taylor pinning them back against their goal line for the opportunity to get a safety).

You
You new here?
Who's Kurt Ferentz?

• Haha
41-zip this time. PennSt might even run more than the same 3 plays they ran in that embarrassing ass kicking.

Is this a joke?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT