ADVERTISEMENT

If you could get a beer with any rock star in history, who would it be?

John Entwhistle would be cool. I think Jim Croce would be a fun guy to hang out with. Or any member of The Band.

I'd have got a case and spent the afternoon with the Traveling Wilburys. Can't get much better than Harrison, Dylan, Lynne, Orbison, and Petty. If just one give me Dylan.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I’d have a Bud Light with Kid Rock and discuss trans issues with him.

Edit: in all seriousness, I’d like to sit down with Dave Grohl and talk about his time with Nirvana and find out what he thinks really happened with Kurt Cobain’s death.

John Entwhistle would be cool. I think Jim Croce would be a fun guy to hang out with. Or any member of The Band.
Hope you are not a lightweight if trying to drink with Richard Manuel from the Band. I've read stories of him downing between 6 to 8 bottles of Cognac DAILY in the years before his death. Even heard his house in Malibu had over 2000 empty bottles of Grand Marnier after his death. Great band. Too bad they were fairly short lived.

Last edited:
My initial thought is Jim Morrison. Or someone like Robert Johnson or Miles Davis. Bob Dylan would be up there as well.

However, maybe because it’s because of the times and social media. But Dave Grohl seems like such a great guy.

I’m not even a big Foo Fighters guy, but he seems like a great guy to get a beer with.

My initial thought is Jim Morrison. Or someone like Robert Johnson or Miles Davis. Bob Dylan would be up there as well.

However, maybe because it’s because of the times and social media. But Dave Grohl seems like such a great guy.

I’m not even a big Foo Fighters guy, but he seems like a great guy to get a beer with.
Grohl’s drum challenge with Nandi Bushell was one of the cool stories that emerged during the pandemic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT