ADVERTISEMENT

If you could pick Iowa’s bowl opponent who would you pick?

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
I definitely want Notre Dumb…. I would love to see a wood shed beating like Iowa did to OSU back a few years ago… those arrogant aholes - and it would be nice to see a score of 30-3 or something like that even a 10-0 is more like it but those fakers - they burn my ass as they’re embarrassing to my ethnicity as I am Irish and I can’t stand what they stand for … bring them on in the playoffs if we make it … I hope we both do so I can watch Iowa curb stomp those f’ing aholes … did I mention I hate Notre Dame?

Reactions: WSC72
I definitely want Notre Dumb…. I would love to see a wood shed beating like Iowa did to OSU back a few years ago… those arrogant aholes - and it would be nice to see a score of 30-3 or something like that even a 10-0 is more like it but those fakers - they burn my ass as they’re embarrassing to my ethnicity as I am Irish and I can’t stand what they stand for … bring them on in the playoffs if we make it … I hope we both do so I can watch Iowa curb stomp those f’ing aholes … did I mention I hate Notre Dame?

I also would like to see us play the Irish, but for the opposite reason. I’m a big Notre Dame fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT