ADVERTISEMENT

If you HATE right-wing extremism, wait till you see this.

MTG claims that Russia isn't trying to march across Europe, and that its military isn't attacking Christian churches. They are.

Paul Gosar flat out said, "Russia is not our enemy."

Tommy Tuberville said, Russia is on top of its game."

Trump called Russia's invasion of Ukraine, "Genius!"

So, tell me again how my statements was "so unfair."
lol…someone can begrudgingly give an opponent respect, but still want to beat them. Have you ever played sports?

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Global politics, policy, and warfare are not sports. It's life and death.

Tell me you be trolling with this line. If not....phucccccccckkkk, you dumb.
You actually think any American politician wants Russia to win the war vs Ukraine? How ****ing stupid are you!

You actually think any American politician wants Russia to win the war vs Ukraine? How ****ing stupid are you!
It does not take a genius to recognize that pretty much any country is better than the us at playing the long game.

OK....so you are phucking dumb. You'd outed yourself already through your posting, but I thought I'd give you a chance. Good to have you aboard - simps make HORT great!
lol…think what you want. Too bad the thought of Donald Trump being the next American president gets you so triggered.

lol…think what you want. Too bad the thought of Donald Trump being the next American president gets you so triggered.
Donald trump is a cuck bitch. If you want him to be president you want dick in your butt

It's already great. If you don't think so, leave.
The same folks who get all pissed off at people protesting tell us it's the greatest country in the world and to gtfo also tell us that we need to make it great again.

If it's so bad that we need to make it great again, you would think they'd be understanding that folks are complaining. It's all so confusing.

The joke is a response to the criticisms of whiteness/white culture in certain progressive circles. (in fairness, it did leak out into the mainstream enough to give these guys a target -- if it stayed hidden away in certain progressive enclaves I doubt we'd be seeing this post)

So they take some wholesome depiction of culture (usually associated with white people) and hold that up as what they hate.
But the OP is an AI imagination that isn't really reflective of reality. This is actual real life white culture:

IMG_20240508_144653_HDR.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Maybe you're confused as to what Ronald Reagan was President, the Reagan that was President of the United States would not be to the left of any modern day Republican. So you are either a complete idiot, a liar, moron or just never studied history in your life.
Good God. I'm going to guess that you weren't alive when Reagan was President because you seem to think the comic book version of Reagan that Fox News has created is what he was like. The dude was all about amnesty. He actually did the things you want to blame Biden for.

Maybe you're confused as to what Ronald Reagan was President, the Reagan that was President of the United States would not be to the left of any modern day Republican. So you are either a complete idiot, a liar, moron or just never studied history in your life.

How old are you? What's your age?

History. There are many of us who remember "I Like Ike" campaign signs. Reagan was Right, but moderated to a more conservative, McCain-type Republican. If he hadn't he never would have been successful in politics. If you were an astute student of history, you would have known this.

You tend to be professorial when it comes to politics. And it's obvious are a student of history rather than have lived and observed lessens. So, when you preach about "history" to those who lived it you are being a pompous prick.

If you're not a young prick but an old arrogant asshole,...nah!

That's not the case. The mature and knowledgeable don't use terms like communism, Marxism, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT