ADVERTISEMENT

IHSAA Semis and Finals broadcast

Feb 10, 2020
Des Moines, Iowa
Can.anyone tell me if it will for sure be on NBC Sports Chicago?? I got on the DirecTV guide today and looked out to Friday and Saturday during the times scheduled for semis and finals and it has Bulls games scheduled?? Somebody point me in the right direction please. Thanks.

Can.anyone tell me if it will for sure be on NBC Sports Chicago?? I got on the DirecTV guide today and looked out to Friday and Saturday during the times scheduled for semis and finals and it has Bulls games scheduled?? Somebody point me in the right direction please. Thanks.

Taken from ihssn.com:

2020 State Wrestling Schedule

Track Wrestling
The Iowa High School Sports Network is partnering with Track Wrestling to bring you coverage of every match from both the State Duals Tournament and the Individual State Tournament. Live and Archived video for all 1,764 matches is available on Pay-Per-View for $15.95.
Purchase Track Wrestling Pay-Per-View
Includes Live and Archived video of the following events:
State Dual Tournament (February 19) - Purchase/Watch
Total Matches: 504
  • Class 1A - 12 duals x 14 matches = 168 matches
  • Class 2A - 12 duals x 14 matches = 168 matches
  • Class 3A - 12 duals x 14 matches = 168 matches
Individual State Tournament (February 20-22) - Purchase/Watch
Total Matches: 1,260
  • Class 1A - 1st Rd, Quarterfinals, Consolations, 3rd-8th Place, Semifinals, Finals - 420 matches
  • Class 2A - 1st Rd, Quarterfinals, Consolations, 3rd-8th Place, Semifinals, Finals - 420 matches
  • Class 3A - 1st Rd, Quarterfinals, Consolations, 3rd-8th Place, Semifinals, Finals - 420 matches

IHSSN Coverage
The Iowa High School Sports Network will provide coverage of the Individual State Tournament on February 21 and February 22. The 1A, 2A and 3A Semifinals will be shown on the Cable Television Network (CTN). The 1A, 2A and 3A Finals will be shown on the Broadcast Television Network (BTN).
The Semifinals and Finals can be seen for free on the live stream (STREAM) thanks to our partnership with MidAmerican Energy Company.
The Semifinals and Finals can also be seen for free on the Watch IHSSN App (APP) thanks to our partnership with DMPS Virtual Campus.
Individual State Tournament (February 21-22)

Friday, February 21 (Semifinals coverage)
Saturday, February 22 (Finals coverage)

It will not be. That agreement ended a year ago. Semis and finals are free online and the broadcast stations are in the link below.

https://www.ihssn.com/broadcast-television

I'll never forgive the greedy phucks that sold their soul to the devil. Iowa HS sports belongs on one channel and one channel only, PBS.

The CSN agreement is no longer. What we have now is much better than IPTV.

Reactions: Diehard91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT