ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois @ Purdue

Live and die by the three. 3-17 (17%)
smokin.r191677.gif

I haven't seen Purdue a lot this year. They look a lot like Iowa has down the stretch. Their talent is probably under-rated, they don't give up many good shots, they go to the glass and get after loose balls, they trust their teammate to do his job and earn their teammates' trust by doing theirs, and care more about "we" than "me."

Unless their match-up in the NCAA is unfavorable, I like them to not knock off their first-round opponent and make a high seed sweat it out in the round of 32.

Originally posted by mthawkeyes:
I haven't seen Purdue a lot this year. They look a lot like Iowa has down the stretch. Their talent is probably under-rated, they don't give up many good shots, they go to the glass and get after loose balls, they trust their teammate to do his job and earn their teammates' trust by doing theirs, and care more about "we" than "me."

Unless their match-up in the NCAA is unfavorable, I like them to not knock off their first-round opponent and make a high seed sweat it out in the round of 32.
Yeah if they wind up as an 11, I like them to knock off a 6.

Now, there is no reason to have to root for Illinois or Indiana again, right?

If we are the 5 seed, who would be the teams we'd potentially play on Thursday?

We'd play Purdue. If OSU wins, our seeds are switched and we still play each other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT