ADVERTISEMENT

I'm doin it fellas and gentle ladies

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
I am switching to the Republican party. My fellow Dems are big time losers. They lost every race in Iowa. They can go pound sand. What do I do first? I have already ordered American flags, made in China on Amazon. All of my neighborhood is bright R and I'm joining them fellas. I is excite.

Few things this country immediately needs.

1. Gazpacho Police. No soup should be served unless it is tepid or cold and drowned in olive oil!

2. Hunter Biden Investigations. Let's do this already. His laptop is full of Russian secrets and whore numbers. Prison time for hunter.

3. No rights for womenz. What are they anyways?

4.. Unlimited venmo account for Matt Gaetz.

5. Sexy new bf for MJT.

Well, it probably will help in your quest to bed Kari Lake!
Hells to the ya. Did you notice how many injuns were in the Drumpf admin? Sad to say but Ajit Pai, that FCC guy, is distantly related to me. Raj Shah, KA$$$$H Patel, all pretty cool doods.

Let's not focus on the loser Injuns in the Biden admin. Liberalism is dead.

Reading essentials:

51u8ZRDCVoL._AC_SY780_.jpg

41dz3crw1TL._AC_SY780_.jpg

41Cd3P+HlnL._AC_SY350_QL15_.jpg

Reactions: GOHOX69
Guns. Buy so many guns.
Totally and given Iowa's "strict scrutiny" I am going to resemble something between yosemite sam and those guys in that 80's video game, Ikari warriors. These days guns are passe. I think the term you are looking for is "arsenal."

85541--ikari-warriors.png

I am switching to the Republican party. My fellow Dems are big time losers. They lost every race in Iowa. They can go pound sand. What do I do first? I have already ordered American flags, made in China on Amazon. All of my neighborhood is bright R and I'm joining them fellas. I is excite.
iu

Reactions: GOHOX69 and goldmom
Better make a youtube. There is a lot of money to be made grifting as a Republican and being Indian. If you are lucky you might even be called one of the good ones. I assume that is a dream for any minority.
You are correct. Need to monetize everything! There's a sprinkling of curry in the R party but I'm bringing in a big batch of vindaloo. I'm going to butter chicken this country just like Rishi Sunak did to merry ole' England.

Thank you my good man! This makes the shopping list so so much easier! First thing I will do is remove brands like Toyota from Nascar. Thems just sullying America! Japanese belong in like F1 or Indy with dem foo foo boys and their go karts. No more Toyota or Nissan or dem fereners in off road pick up racing either.

Reactions: TheCainer and Moral
that must mean that you are now merely a mild centrist gentrified republican/conservative without the guts to wear a red hat coz no magas have read the previous 4 books and ayn rands work.
Hey now, stop resorting to complex technicalities ;)

• Haha
Reactions: desihawk
I think now you don't have to care about anything as long as you say, "Thoughts and prayers," whenever something bad happens.

Better make a youtube. There is a lot of money to be made grifting as a Republican and being Indian. If you are lucky you might even be called one of the good ones. I assume that is a dream for any minority.

I think "one of the good ones" was the highest caste in British India?

Reactions: JMNSHO and Moral
Don’t go full NCHawk. You’re getting dangerously close. 😆

No need for American flags if you wish to be republican. But, you will need a photo of republican leaders, licking the asshole of donald trump while trump is giving head to putin, to hang on your wall.

• Haha
Don’t forget to order the special red Trump length tie…..the one he has made in Bangladesh.

Few things this country immediately needs.

1. Gazpacho Police. No soup should be served unless it is tepid or cold and drowned in olive oil!

2. Hunter Biden Investigations. Let's do this already. His laptop is full of Russian secrets and whore numbers. Prison time for hunter.

3. No rights for womenz. What are they anyways?

4.. Unlimited venmo account for Matt Gaetz.

5. Sexy new bf for MJT.
5. is gonna cost ya I think.

Thank you my good man! This makes the shopping list so so much easier! First thing I will do is remove brands like Toyota from Nascar. Thems just sullying America! Japanese belong in like F1 or Indy with dem foo foo boys and their go karts. No more Toyota or Nissan or dem fereners in off road pick up racing either.
You sound a little bitter…

• Haha

I thought you were going to start rooting for City High.

• Haha
How many teeth do you currently have. Whatever the total, lose half of them.

Then find that shirt "I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat".

All set!

Next step: find a young, single woman and get married.

There are way too many independent women out there with irrational single-lady thoughts that need to be locked down and controlled by a man.

Chicken/egg.

Dudes have to...1.want to marry a Democrat, and b...dems have to want to get/stay married.

Unless it's gay/trans marriage, dems aren't really big on it...

A man and woman finding each other, getting married and raising a family together is very...well conservative.

Statistically, it results in 2 parent families that raise productive members of society and none of that plays well into an ideology that relies on people needing the government to take care of them.

Sorry Jesse Watters, I just don't see it...

Now, if Rs would get on board with morning after pills and abortions (publicly, not just in secret) then maybe...

Obviously I jest, but you can see truth from the hill this post stands on...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT