ADVERTISEMENT

I'm hearing rumors that the IRP is going to close.

Yep, definitely…it’s good to see. I want to say they’ve gotten so lucky with their hires over the years with the folks they've brought into leadership roles but part of that luck is making the right hire, growing them, and rewarding them so they stay - and that’s not luck at all. I miss the old days of little Solon BG with Ben coming out with some creation and Doug making the rounds, but they’ve got it going on.

It's their training and oversight program that has gotten so many to buy in, the weekly meetings were intense, productive and honely very fun to be around. They're also very generous if you prove yourself.

Reactions: Hawki97
All I know is that one of the hottest girls from my high school was a waitress there, and I am sure she made a shit ton of tips.
Sometimes I wonder what it must feel like to be a super hot chick.

I bet it is awesome most of the time, but I assume it would also be annoying to be constantly hit on, pursued and ogled.

Alas, too old and fat to transition now and find out! :)

I bet it is awesome most of the time, but I assume it would also be annoying to be constantly hit on, pursued and ogled.
I guess it depends if it was a fatty like you hitting on them, or a hot piece such as myself.

• Angry
Reactions: torbee

Alas, too old and fat to transition now and find out! :)
I would think it is like being born on third base with no outs, and Barry Bonds, Ted Williams, and Babe Ruth up next in the batting order. Of course you want to make your own way in life, but as a worst case fallback position, you can be a trophy wife of an attractive rich dude.

If you're white and you cannot get laid in a majority white nation, then by definition you're ugly.

• Haha
Or supermodels?
Or, best yet, LATINA SUPERMODELS!?

Camila-Morrone-sexy-bikini.jpg

Reactions: GOHOX69
Went to IRP probably a year ago to their Sunday brunch. Had some prime rib that was so tough I gave up. Shag carpeting, it smelled bad, it was a far cry from the IRP of the 80s'. Amana; yes that place too has gone downhill, a native told me it was because the Old German Omas' did not cook there anymore. I prefer the Hessen Haus in Des Moines for a better, more authentic German meal.

Reactions: GOHOX69 and torbee
I got into a fight there one night...well, I tried to save a guy from getting curb stomped...you know that smack a watermelon sound? You never forget it. Then was rolling around with a guy on the ground and then someone yelled cops and we all ran....me into the Vine bathroom. CSB

I got into a fight there one night...well, I tried to save a guy from getting curb stomped...you know that smack a watermelon sound? You never forget it. Then was rolling around with a guy on the ground and then someone yelled cops and we all ran....me into the Vine bathroom. CSB
Bad azz. I love it. If hort/giao had a football team, this guy would be the enforcer.

In law school, we had a coed football team called the tortfeasors because all we did was play dirty and hurt others. Eventually, we were disbarred from playing haha get it? The chicks on our team were nas Tay. One girl literally grabbed the hair of opposing opponent female and brought back a clump to the huddle as a souvenir. Who the f does that? Another one depantsed the pretty one on the other team. She ironically got lots more dates but it was funny as shit. Jr would have fit right in with those reprobates 😄

Bad azz. I love it. If hort/giao had a football team, this guy would be the enforcer.

In law school, we had a coed football team called the tortfeasors because all we did was play dirty and hurt others. Eventually, we were disbarred from playing haha get it? The chicks on our team were nas Tay. One girl literally grabbed the hair of opposing opponent female and brought back a clump to the huddle as a souvenir. Who the f does that? Another one depantsed the pretty one on the other team. She ironically got lots more dates but it was funny as shit. Jr would have fit right in with those reprobates 😄

I was not the type who went looking for trouble.

I drank a lot and that sometimes brought trouble of various types like fights....and waking up in a bed you don't know with a girl you don't know with a freight train running through your forehead.

So what’s the story with this? Been seeing a bunch of posts in FB in this vein. Saying the owner of the building, Randy Ward, is forcing IRP out.

The building and restaurant space is in dire need of revamping. It’s naaaaaaaaasty in there.
Coralville’s taxpayers to the rescue!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT